• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

RangersFan

Damn that looked rough. Right on the eyebrow and hopefully it didn't get his eye.

it looked like square into the eye. thank god it was deflected, that might have taken some of the zip off of it. fully expecting broken orbital it the very least, praying no eye damage. fucking make visors mandatory already fuck

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Goal of the year. Is Tuukka okay?

Stammer91

Neo Member
I think Staal took that straight to the eye. Expecting a disintegrated orbital bone. Hopefully his eye is ok, that could be career ending. Ouch

The NBC guys have repeated twice now that it looks to them like it hit him just under the eye, I've only seen one replay but that's what it looked like to me, no matter what though it was incredibly scary to watch, I hope he is okay.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Franzen and Cleary together on the ice for that 6-on-5 goal. Babcock=insane.

TXJFXbx.png

RangersFan

staalpuck.jpg

looks like cheek and brow took the edges, hopefully that's where the blood was from. still a lot of force in the eye area. gotta be orbital bone at the very least.

Top Bottom