• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

This is going to be one of those games where the puck bounces everywhere except the other teams net.

I keep fucking hearing Gomez's name and it's going to drive me to fucking suicide.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
MIAMI HEAT
2012-13 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

You can say this all you want, but nobody will ever take that crown from tabris.

The NHLGAF terribleness-scale does not include Tabris, because that'd make the scale useless.

This is going to be one of those games where the puck bounces everywhere except the other teams net.

TIME FOR OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR THE STANCHION

OH HENRIK THANK YOU GOD PLEASE THERE IS HOPE YET PRAISE BE HAIRY KESLER HE BLESSES US FROM THE PRESSBOX

image.php

ShaneB

Jeez, the Hawks streak continues, my Dad is a happy man, so by proxy, I am happy too. Keep rockin Hawks. Good to see the Capitals win too against the Bruins, really hope they can turn the season around.

RC

Banned
One double ceaser in and things are looking up. And my friend thinks you're all crazy. She just doesn't understand you guys like I do.

Top Bottom