• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

yyzjohn

Banned
Was he? Now I'm sick

BXiIpVg.png

Tough as nails. Coming after you.

Waiting for wsoxfan's post...

?

I agree with everything 19/new guy said before. That topic is absolutely fucking painful to read.

On the topic of Titanfall, I'm torn between trading in some Vita/360 games for it on the 360 or trading them in towards I:SS.

On the first, they haven't even shown one fucking screenshot for it, but it looks like a blast. The second, I've never played the series, but my PS4 is hungry.

Decisions, decisions.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Apparently some of you guys didn't learn from the bannings Socreges and I received already.

More bad news: Joakim Andersson is out at least 2 weeks with a broken foot.

List of centers injured:

Datsyuk
Zetterberg
Helm
Andersson
Weiss

That's bad news? I guess that explains why he is so slow... No wait, he is actually that slow.

Seriously, I'm going to go off on the first person that posts how we finally missed the playoffs when it happens this year for the sole reason to bring up all these stupid injuries and how we were completely boned in that regard which is really killing this season.

Edit: Gaming side sucks, I just want Titanfall to be here so I can play it and have a blast just like the beta.

Red_Man

That's a true shame because Strombo is my favourite celebrity interviewer period. I hope he's not wasted on this. :(
He's a huge hockey fan, and has a lot of hockey knowledge, so in the least it won't be him put in a situation where he's uninformed. I think it will be a great fit.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
He's a huge hockey fan, and has a lot of hockey knowledge, so in the least it won't be him put in a situation where he's uninformed. I think it will be a great fit.
I know that but we won't be getting his great interviews. He's always so invested in his interviews that he makes me care about people I wouldn't otherwise care about.

That's bad news? I guess that explains why he is so slow... No wait, he is actually that slow.

Seriously, I'm going to go off on the first person that posts how we finally missed the playoffs when it happens this year for the sole reason to bring up all these stupid injuries and how we were completely boned in that regard which is really killing this season.

Edit: Gaming side sucks, I just want Titanfall to be here so I can play it and have a blast just like the beta.

It would be great if they showed the 360 version so the rest of us aren't left in the dark until the last minute. Ready to just say fuck it and put the credit on I:SS soon.

Mr.Green

:lol

This is what I came here to post. With the release of this game the console war is reaching new levels of stupidity.

I'm just gonna hang in here for a while.

Red_Man

So i just heard on the radio here in montreal that Prices' injury is not his groin.... he's got water on the knee (knee effusion). And its not the same knee as before (think he had this like 2 years ago). Much worse than a groin problem...

Take it as you will though... rumour on montreal radio stations...
Do you remember who on the radio was saying this? I haven't seen it mentioned or posted anywhere else, just curious who was throwing it out there. He skated today, and I haven't seen any update from people closest to the Habs.

I can't listen to "Radioactive" anymore because Arrow-GAF has taken it over.
The remix with Kendrick Lamar is great.

Heretic

Dude you better get it. You dont want to miss out on something this amazing.
I'm pretty disappointed by the lack of SP...

Figures. Definitely targets the XB1 demographic.
Hey-ooooh

I have the Xbone and I thought it was terrible. :p
Lies and slander

:lol

This is what I came here to post. With the release of this game the console war is reaching new levels of stupidity.

I'm just gonna hang in here for a while.
SuperSonic posts in here too.

That sucks, sp doesnt do anything for me in games like this. I cant even remember anything from the BF4 sp. Just give me the mp and use the extra resources that would have gone into sp to make more maps and such. The beta was so fucking good and the full game will be even better.

Sanjuro

You should probably remove this seeing as the show just aired yesterday....

The program already aired for everyone though.

That sucks, sp doesnt do anything for me in games like this. I cant even remember anything from the BF4 sp. Just give me the mp and use the extra resources that would have gone into sp to make more maps and such. The beta was so fucking good and the full game will be even better.

For these generic shooter types, the only single player campaigns I would play were the CoD games just up to the point where there was some sort of needless atrocity.

- Shooting up an airport.
- Killing thousands of black people.

Those come to mind where i stopped playing.

For these generic shooter types, the only single player campaigns I would play were the CoD games just up to the point where there was some sort of needless atrocity.

- Shooting up an airport.
- Killing thousands of black people.

Those come to mind where i stopped playing.

The ridiculous thing is that they keep trying to one-up the last game's shit with something more "edgy".

Though I don't remember anything particularly bad in Ghosts.

Sanjuro

The ridiculous thing is that they keep trying to one-up the last game's shit with something more "edgy".

Though I don't remember anything particularly bad in Ghosts.

Wasn't Ghosts the one where I was mowing down the minorities? I could be wrong. They all blend together at this point. I just dick around in the MP until most of my friends get bored with it nowadays.

The airport one stood out, because I remember the logic being "You did it because you were an undercover cop."

Wasn't Ghosts the one where I was mowing down the minorities? I could be wrong. They all blend together at this point. I just dick around in the MP until most of my friends get bored with it nowadays.

I dont remember anything from Ghosts at all. It was just very straightforward, it's most "shocking" moment was the intro I would say.

Heretic

You're right. I just always spend countless hours on Halo SP that I'm used to playing solo (not the jerk poster Solo who shouldn't even be posting, btw).

I'll get TitanFall. Gonna have to trade in some games for it though.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Other than Halo, I couldn't care less about SP in competitive shooters. Haven't played the last few Cod stories and most people I play with don't bother with them either.

You're right. I just always spend countless hours on Halo SP that I'm used to playing solo (not the jerk poster Solo who shouldn't even be posting, btw).

I'll get TitanFall. Gonna have to trade in some games for it though.

Nice, the wife and I will be on every free moment we get. We both loved the beta.

Sanjuro

I shouldn't be surprised that the idea some people haven't watched it yet escapes you, or that you simply don't care.

People post .gifs of the game all the time in here. Does it escape you that I may have not watched the game, or you simply don't care?

Unless there are some further guidelines in place, it's always been spoiler free until after airing. The image in question is of a couple guys flipping one another off, which isn't exactly a giant revelation.

Other than Halo, I couldn't care less about SP in competitive shooters. Haven't played the last few Cod stories and most people I play with don't bother with them either.

Halo 4 was the last FPS I can recall actually playing like crazy in SP mode.

Red_Man

People post .gifs of the game all the time in here. Does it escape you that I may have not watched the game, or you simply don't care?

Unless there are some further guidelines in place, it's always been spoiler free until after airing. The image in question is of a couple guys flipping one another off, which isn't exactly a giant revelation.
Are you really this dense? It's a blatant spoiler for the final episode, just because it's aired doesn't mean you can go posting shit in every thread. Your ignorance is unbelievable.

pringles

It's pretty shitty to post gifs from the final episode of a show the day after in non-related threads. Some of us live in different countries where they haven't aired and/or can't watch everything the moment it airs.
Thankfully I'm not too sensitive about True Detective spoilers but with a new season of Game of Thrones starting soon please keep in mind to not post anything that could be considered a spoiler in the NHL thread.

zroid

Banned
Strombo admitted on the radio that Don's mispronunciations are just a shtick (including Lolongo).

The dream is dead. :(

I agree with this, Halo is the only game with competitive multiplayer where I like the campaign just as much. Then there's games like Bioshock where I just want a campaign and no multiplayer. The CoD, Battlefields and Titanfalls of the world can stay away from a campaign altogether.

Sanjuro

It's pretty shitty to post gifs from the final episode of a show the day after in non-related threads. Some of us live in different countries where they haven't aired and/or can't watch everything the moment it airs.
Thankfully I'm not too sensitive about True Detective spoilers but with a new season of Game of Thrones starting soon please keep in mind to not post anything that could be considered a spoiler in the NHL thread.

Then I would suggest asking for guidelines to the mods about posting .gifs. I'm just going by the rules here, and wasn't my intention to enrage a troll from something well over a page ago.

I agree with this, Halo is the only game with competitive multiplayer where I like the campaign just as much. Then there's games like Bioshock where I just want a campaign and no multiplayer. The CoD, Battle Fields and Titanfalls of the world can stay away from a campaign though.

Ah. Already forgot about Bioshock. I really don't consider that in the same genre in a weird way. Mainly because all of the games we're discussing are competitive FPS types.

Top Bottom