• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

zroid

Banned
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm with Bowen, last one should've counted, this one shouldn't have. Whatevs.

Sharks forecheck is expectedly brutal

Ah, okay. The crosschecks looked like he was shoving the Stars player to the ice on the feed I had. It was hard to tell in the top right corner.

I saw Gologowski(sp?) get back but Steen didn't. Is that where he was? Just bitching at the refs or something?

Pretty much. I hate that shit. They're never going to make the call at that point, just move on and get the puck back.

Merguson

Banned
Reimer was up and able to make that save, how is that interference?

He was pinned down before barely being able to get back up.

But then again a goal was disallowed on the fact that someone's ass touched the goaltender's glove.

Flip a coin is how they decide these things at this rate.

Pretty much. I hate that shit. They're never going to make the call at that point, just move on and get the puck back.

Yep. Part of the reason I can't watch the NBA.

the only person I can think of off-hand on the Hawks who complains every once in a while is Toews, and he's usually back in time, thankfully.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Acid serious question:

What are the Sharks missing? You guys are fucking stacked but they can't seem to get over the hump.

Acid08

Banned
Acid serious question:

What are the Sharks missing? You guys are fucking stacked but they can't seem to get over the hump.
When Nabby was here it was goaltending. After that just toss a coin between forward depth and defensive depth. Bottom pairing dmen and bottom six forwards have never been good enough to contribute much which puts all the pressure on our top guys.

Feeling good about this year with guys like Braun and Demers playing really well on defense. Nieto, Hertl, Torres, and Wingels have given us great depth scoring. Our goalies are good. Only thing I think we're really missing is a left side #3/4 dman.

I really do love this team though. Great group of guys.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
When did Riemer last play? Seems like shit luck for him to be but in against the Sharks for his first game I'm a while

Acid08

Banned
SPREAD YOUR FUCKING WINGELS

Wingels destroys Holland and gets the goal. Clarkson lolololol tries to retaliate and screens Reimer.

Top Bottom