• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
El Capitan

AnxiousGlitteringKawala.gif

Whew. Good news about Reemer.
What'd they say?

Red_Man

That seems pretty stupid. He's had concussion issues before, and it's not like they're coming back in this game.

zroid

Banned
Yeah no need for him now, but I'm sure he's fine. No way the medical staff would put him back on the bench unless he was fully able.

Red_Man

Yeah no need for him now, but I'm sure he's fine. No way the medical staff would put him back on the bench unless he was fully able.
With concussions a lot of the time there are no immediate signs, and the side effects can come hours after the fact. Especially if you've already dealt with one, it makes it even easier to trigger.

Acid08

Banned
SHARKS WIN

tumblr_lz3ls0u8pk1rp784so1_400_zps9372a2af.gif

WINGELS GORDIE HOWE HATTY

tumblr_lz3ls0u8pk1rp784so1_400_zps9372a2af.gif

PICKLES GOAL

pickle%2Bman.jpg

Pretty great game for us from beginning to end. Controlled the play a lot. lol phanny and lol clarkson.

Two points back Ducks-Age. COMIN' FOR YOU.

zroid

Banned
Leafs were pretty terrible, but it's hard to blame them too much when they're facing an opponent that outclasses them in just about every way imaginable after a tough match the night before.

I will blame Clarkson and Phaneuf for being idiots though

Titanfall is pretty damn fun, I have just been playing the campaign so I haven't played all the modes or maps. Unlocked the G2A4 rifle and I love that weapon it's basically a M14, G3 or M1 Garand, I'm even dominating with it in close range, it's very versatile.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Titanfall is pretty damn fun, I have just been playing the campaign so I haven't played all the modes or maps. Unlocked the G2A4 rifle and I love that weapon it's basically a M14, G3 or M1 Garand, I'm even dominating with it in close range, it's very versatile.

Played 3 rounds of the campaign last night. Had a blast and actually did pretty well as well. Love having the Titan in guard mode while holding a control point.

zroid

Banned
Apparently Franson was out last night thanks to food poisoning.

Also, Scumbag Bernier admits he's only going out for dinner with his former Kings teammates to psych them out:

“Try to let them know that they've got to shoot wide.”

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It seems I made the right call on skipping out of watching most of the Rangers-Canes game last night. By all reports it was the team's worst game in months.

Indeed, coaches don't have guaranteed contracts like players. They can be fired on a whim, as been shown many, many, many times.

I assume the Canucks' owners viewed Tortorella as a short-term solution. The 5 year term was probably just to get him to sign.

What did you guys think about Vancouver's apology letter from Gillis?

I really, really hate those things.

Top Bottom