• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
PJsoxfan
Rumblings that Malone is going to Chicago. Someone's gonna need a diaper change after. Might be me.

"someone smells stinky! oh....it's me....."

This could be the twitter avatar with the Gaf symbol shopped into one corner, and the NHL shield shopped into the other

White_Knight_Chronicles.jpg

They're one of the few teams that actually have forward prospects, what do you think I've been doing since Kesler's trade rumours have come up.

damnit, smelly, you made me think it was from hf.

while I was there, I found this stat on marvie's favorite player.

In the last 20 games with the Chicago Blackhawks, the statistics for Country Club Q's pet Michal Handzus:

Games Played: 20
Goals: 0
Assists: 2
Plus/Minus: -5

Look at that. He's the perfect fit to fill in for Kesler. AND you're getting superstars in Kruger and Bollig too!

The best part is that he thinks I give a shit what he thinks of my posting history too to the point that he brings it up like clockwork every two days at least.

it's flattering.

Still pissed off from last night, blow the chance of getting at least a point off a stupid deflection in the last 30 seconds. Oh and now Helm is injured again, so that means all 4 of our top centers are injured. Datsyuk, Z, Helm, Weiss....... I don't care what you say, if we actually had a healthy team this year we would probably be higher in the standings than in 9th (we still have a game in hand but of course the teams around us are playing better than us so it doesn't matter).

Our D was terrible but I doubt we make any moves seeing as how the prices are too high. Of course win 2 games in a row and blow points in another and all panic sets in, but of course I don't think we will. Playoff streak to end because of all of our stupid injuries? Seems like a real possibility, fire the dang training staff!!!!!

I miss the Olympic break where I didn't get pissed off at the wings every other day. :(

Oh and all the teams around us will probably get better today with us getting worse since we can't stay healthy.

ZeroGravity

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 1m
Dialogue between NYR and TB on Marty St. Louis trade is continuing. No guarantee it gets done but still a possibility. #TSN #Tradecentre
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 24s
@TSNBobMcKenzie Multiple draft picks included in the bid for St Louis, including a 1st round pick. Rangers are getting creative in the quest
If anyone needs me, I'll be in the angry dome.

ZeroGravity

Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper 1m
#Lightning ask from #Rangers remains extremely high 4 Marty St Louis. Probability is he finishes yr out in TB, Yzerman revisits @ #NHL draft
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK

yyzjohn

Banned
Love how they have Pierre McGuire off by himself somewhere, nobody wants to be near him on this day, raging boner and all that he must be sporting.

Cake Boss

Banned
"@SunGarrioch: My friend Denis Potvin says Anaheim Ducks have made multiple phone calls on Jason Spezza. Still doubt he moves today. #Sens"

BUCKLE UPP!!

Cake Boss

Banned
26]Oh yeah, NOW you start paying attention to what Drunk Uncle Denis says. :p[/QUOTE]

Mr Norris, Mr Norris, Mr Norris, Mr Norris.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
First trade deadline in years where I hope Detroit does NOT make a trade.

Most likely it would involved getting rid of a 1st-round pick (which they can't afford) or a guy like Mantha, Mrazek, Nyquist, or Tatar. I'm really worried Holland overreacts to last night's game and sends one of them off for a mediocre defenseman.

Marvie_3

Banned
"Chicago Blackhawks. One of the best defensive teams in the league. One of the best coached teams in the league"

......what the fuck team have you been watching, Pierre?

Top Bottom