• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Next season? I hope to see progress. It might not mean a playoff berth or anything meaningful in the standings, but something to show that the team is far away from the 2014-15 team, especially towards the end.

I would hope that the Leafs don't ever become the Oilers of recent years, but at the very least, the Leafs have a "plan" in place, and they seem to have hired the right people so far.

Moving away from the usual praises of Babcock creating a safe environment, management's plans, etc. I really like the fact that the Marlies and Solar Bears seem to be more integral to the system than before.

This is what I thought. I was hoping the Leafs weren't going to turn into the Oilers 2.0

Btw totally unrelated but on the very front page of gaf where it says how many members there are, are those the totals for forever, including banned users, or is that the number of members that are currently well members lol I never asked and have been always curious and was wondering if anyone knew and isn't worth it to start a thread over in OT

MultiJhonny's gone wild

kaine-and-nier-o.gif

giphy.gif

Montresor

Bernier is playing well tonight.

If Soshnikov makes the Leafs next year he'll come dangerously close to being my next jersey purchase.

Merguson

Banned
What does Mike Commodore say about this Red Wings loss????

Mike Commodore ‏@commie22 14m14 minutes ago
Leafs fans...just know that THE biggest piece of shit on earth is the face of your franchise.

So I was brushing my teeth and all of the sudden my jaw kinda does something it's not supposed to and I think it sprained something in my throat/jaw(I had jaw surgery like almost a year ago) and now it hurts to shallow or even open my mouth. Hopefully it clears up soon.

Top Bottom