• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I know it's been repeated many times...

But for someone who is supposed to be such a "strong skater" Crosby sure falls down pretty easily when he's touched.

Vman

Just got back from the game. Kadri is a POS. Complaining during all timeouts and breaks too. Oh well Leafs suck

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This dude streaming his bricked PS4 and failing miserably at trying to fix it because he's a dumbass has caused GAF to break its "most users online at the same time" record.

Amazing.

Also:
This is greatest night of my life

:lol

Samyy

This dude streaming his bricked PS4 and failing miserably at trying to fix it because he's a dumbass has caused GAF to break its "most users online at the same time" record.

Amazing.

Also:

:lol

HE TOOK THE FREAKING HARDDRIVE OUT WITH THE POWER ON THE FIRST TIME AROUND :LOL

90% hes trolling though, I can't believe his TV only has one HDMI input, and he refuses to show his ports

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
HE TOOK THE FREAKING HARDDRIVE OUT WITH THE POWER ON THE FIRST TIME AROUND :LOL

I know. Then after hours he managed to start it back up and.... TRIED DOWNLOADING GAMES ONTO HIS CORRUPPTED HARDDRIVE so it crashed again :lolololololololololol

also: Most users ever online was 70,266, Today at 08:32 PM.

And yeah at this point I kind of wonder if he's trolling, too :lol idc, it's hilarious

Samyy

I know. Then after hours he managed to start it back up and.... TRIED DOWNLOADING GAMES ONTO HIS CORRUPPTED HARDDRIVE so it crashed again :lolololololololololol

also: Most users ever online was 70,266, Today at 08:32 PM.

And yeah at this point I kind of wonder if he's trolling, too :lol idc, it's hilarious

Somewhere Artur Gies is watching this and stroking it so hard

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
oh my god this guy is seriously retarded

They've been at it for hours apparently.

But the gifs have been great.

s0RKo33.gif

tumblr_inline_mfepbfas421r9wc7i.gif

xYoIxzo.gif

iY0XHGbhOsIVU.gif

Acid08

Banned
welcome to my last hour :lol
Its so bad its entertaining

Just realized this time tomorrow ill be holding my PS4 HNNNNNGGGGG
Mine still hasn't shipped from Amazon. But there's a fulfillment center 20 miles away from me so I'm confident it'll still be here on Friday.

Top Bottom