• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Got back from Thor 2. It was ok. Loki makes the movie and I like where they are heading with the end credits.
I enjoyed it more then IM3 and Loki was definitely the best part, especially his
Captain America impersonation with the "freedom and patriotism" speech, it had me rolling.
. I really can't stand Kate Dennings and the human stuff though.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
gif of Kadri elbowing Backstrom:

ypwWWwz.gif

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I enjoyed it more then IM3 and Loki was definitely the best part, especially his
Captain America impersonation with the "freedom and patriotism" speech, it had me rolling.
. I really can't stand Kate Dennings and the human stuff though.

I think I liked IM3 more mainly because Tony Stark is much more interesting than Thor. The part you spoilered was great though.

Looking forward to Captain America 2. Looks better than the first. I liked the origin stuff in 1, but didn't care for the second half.

Red_Man

I think I liked IM3 more mainly because Tony Stark is much more interesting than Thor. The part you spoilered was great though.

Looking forward to Captain America 2. Looks better than the first. I liked the origin stuff in 1, but didn't care for the second half.
Tony is definitely more interesting then Thor, but I was pretty annoyed with the whole twist in the movie. I absolutely hated the first CA, but this sequel looks fantastic, looks like it could be the best standalone movie from this entire series.

Acid08

Banned
I wish Sony and Fox would lose the rights to Spidey and the X-Men. If Marvel really wants to bring their entire universe onto film in a cohesive way then they're going to need those franchises. Of course for enough money I'm sure both of those studios would be fine with renting those IPs out.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Smelly, pls. Its not after hours until things get really twisted. Like ninja turtle video twisted

also, things get sexay

bgmyjB4.gif

I was actually thinking about posting that gif in response LOL. But I didn't have it at hand and I sure as hell wasn't gonna go look for it.

also, we're doing stretching/exercising gifs? alright.

girl-stretching-sexy-gif.gif

Red_Man

Apparently Subban is a long shot to make Team Canada, and most likely won't unless something drastically happens. Bouwmeester and Vlasic are favourite's instead. Not enough :lol's in the world if this happens.

Acid08

Banned
Apparently Subban is a long shot to make Team Canada, and most likely won't unless something drastically happens. Bouwmeester and Vlasic are favourite's instead. Not enough :lol's in the world if this happens.

That's pretty nuts. Subban is obviously one of the most talented d-men in the league.

Not gonna lie, pretty fucking stoked to hear that Vlasic is a favorite though. He's a defensive beast. Fucks up the toughest competition night in and night now. Subban plays RD, right? A pairing of him and Pickles is such a wet dream goddamn.

Red_Man

That's pretty nuts. Subban is obviously one of the most talented d-men in the league.

Not gonna lie, pretty fucking stoked to hear that Vlasic is a favorite though. He's a defensive beast. Fucks up the toughest competition night in and night now. Subban plays RD, right? A pairing of him and Pickles is such a wet dream goddamn.
Well TSN posted their projected TC lineup, and a writer on twitter said he spoke to someone close to TC and it was pretty spot on. Yzerman has some weird hard on for having an equal amount of LH and RH D-men which is stupid seeing as Canada's best 4-5 guys are RH. Taking Bowmeester over Subban? Really?

Acid08

Banned
Well TSN posted their projected TC lineup, and a writer on twitter said he spoke to someone close to TC and it was pretty spot on. Yzerman has some weird hard on for having an equal amount of LH and RH D-men which is stupid seeing as Canada's best 4-5 guys are RH. Taking Bowmeester over Subban? Really?

Yeah Bowmeester over Subban is really fucking weird. Didn't they say some shit about Subban's play being too "risky" for TC? Can't fucking win without taking some risk and having guys that are good enough to pull it off.

Red_Man

Yeah Bowmeester over Subban is really fucking weird. Didn't they say some shit about Subban's play being too "risky" for TC? Can't fucking win without taking some risk and having guys that are good enough to pull it off.
Exactly, Canada barely won last time around, and has always had trouble on bigger ice. Subban will excel on the larger ice, I have no idea what management is thinking if they leave him off, especially for a guy like Bouwmeester.

Top Bottom