• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Price is play like Roy :_) He is giving the team confidence. But the team isn't taking it.

I hate it when it comes down to the coaching being the problem, because that's not going to change any time soon.

edit: Stupid journalists never ask about the trio choices damnit.

CrankyJay

Banned
GG. FWIW, Ted Nolan seems like a decent coach, unlike that hack Carlyle.

All Sabres fans want this season is a team who puts in an effort. We know talent wise we suck, so I'm okay losing games as long as they work hard. I think that's what Nolan brings to the table.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
FINALLY someone asks about why Brière is not playing more, Therrien didn't answer he said he liked DD's play! WTF

SRTtoZ

Man, Cam Talbot has really surprised me so far as a Rangers fan. He's giving Lundqvist a run for his money this year.

Unfortunate that the coach has to be francophone. The habs really do fuck themselves with that over a stupid as fuck standard.

(Was in reply to a post a saw just now about the best French coach)

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Wow what a tumble for Florida. Roy to enter Red Hulk mode after this game.

BTW can anyone explain to me why we are never playing against Boston anymore? Is it forbidden or something? We're playing against the Wild again next wtf.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Price is play like Roy :_) He is giving the team confidence. But the team isn't taking it.

I hate it when it comes down to the coaching being the problem, because that's not going to change any time soon.

edit: Stupid journalists never ask about the trio choices damnit.
Price has a .975 sv % in the last two games. 1 point. .936 sv % on the season and only a .500 record. Absolutely ridiculous. The team is in a transition period, this team will look very different in a year or two, DD, Gio, Moen, Briere, Murray, Bouillion will all be gone. Still, it's frustrating watching them play like dog shit when they're capable of keeping up with any team.

HEY WE GOT A GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

now we're only down 2-1 to the fucking PANTHERS

pringles

I........ I have no words, 5 straight OT/SO losses and 6 straight losses, this is just.... just bench this entire team and have the Griffins play instead.
Look on the bright side, we just beat the record for most consecutive OT/SO losses so we never have to forget this stretch of hockey, ever.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Price has a .975 sv % in the last two games. 1 point. .936 sv % on the season and only a .500 record. Absolutely ridiculous. The team is in a transition period, this team will look very different in a year or two, DD, Gio, Moen, Briere, Murray, Bouillion will all be gone. Still, it's frustrating watching them play like dog shit when they're capable of keeping up with any team.

We'll be lucky if DD is gone in two years. Moen is playing himself into a valuable asset again at least.

The good news is we can retain salary to get rid of him, the bad news is nobody wants a 5'6" fourth/third line centre who loses every puck battle.

The Calgary jerseys actually look pretty nice, the "logo" is crap though.

Top Bottom