• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
And Bournival, where is he?? More of that bullshit where the management thinks a young player must play only a few minutes cause he's young, when the fact is young players need to play a lot to grow quick. They did the same with Galchenyuk last year, I HATE this crap. It's like changing coaches changes nothing, I see no difference between Therrien and JM.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Don't worry Toronto is good at holding 3 goal leads, they have never given an important game up.

ibhbbqu3zrdffZ.gif

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
And Bournival, where is he?? More of that bullshit where the management thinks a young player must play only a few minutes cause he's young, when the fact is young players need to play a lot to grow quick. They did the same with Galchenyuk last year, I HATE this crap. It's like changing coaches changes nothing, I see no difference between Therrien and JM.

Yeah, he was playing well with Pleks and Gio.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member

Who is Bournival playing with tonight? He's had some nights where he's been on the 2nd or 3rd line and got some good minutes, but I don't think I've heard his name once tonight.

That was an amazing save by Price.

So was the first part of the season just a fever dream? Cause this team does not look like the team we had in October. Fuck guys, come on.

Talbot and Mitchell are not third line players. Our top 9 was shelled when we traded Downie for a fourth liner and Tangs went down to injury and while Wilson wasn't playing great it he was better than the awful Guenin-Holden pairing.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
DD was in the press box two games ago, but now he's on in the final minute because he scored a worthless shootout goal?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Fucking embarrassing. Therrien is god damn idiot, why is DD on the ice with 50 seconds left to tie it? Team looks like they don't give a fuck right now and they're wasting Prices best games as a Hab.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Franchise

So why is Brière in the back?

This game was shit and I blame Therrien, you got all your resources and this is the result. It was a 1-0 game which means the Habs should have won this if the coach did his job right.

Once again, this is Feng Shui coaching!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Patches has been shit. Gio can't score anymore, Bourque doesn't give a fuck, and the egg line can only do so much. If the team could actually start scoring again they would be absolutely dominate with the way Price is playing. Only good news from this game is Emelin looks great.

CrankyJay

Banned
This team is a fucking embarrassment, having to get bailed out by their goalie again, Jesus fuck this team is bad. Is it that fucking hard to control possession against the worst team in the league

Go to fucking hell Nonis and Carlyle.

2nd worst, thanks to you guys last night!!!

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Christ, another shootout. Let's see, Pavel will do his stupid one deke shot wide and miss the net, Franzen will try to just shoot it and MIGHT snipe one top shelf, but most likely will shoot over the net and Bert will go wide and try some spin or backhand and get stuffed.

LevelNth

Banned
This team is a fucking embarrassment, having to get bailed out by their goalie again, Jesus fuck this team is bad. Is it that fucking hard to control possession against the worst team in the league

Go to fucking hell Nonis and Carlyle.
We're decimated right now and have been down to 5 D almost all game. Every single win we get in the next two weeks no matter who against will be ugly and by the skin of teeth.

Top Bottom