• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Awful game. I don't understand why the Habs offence has been so anemic these past few weeks. Feels like something happened, and Patches reaaaaallllyyyy needs to start fucking scoring.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Awful game. I don't understand why the Habs offence has been so anemic these past few weeks. Feels like something happened, and Patches reaaaaallllyyyy needs to start fucking scoring.

Yeah, he has been pretty frustrating.

So many missed nets and fanning on shots tonight.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How's Briere doing btw in MTL? I haven't checked.
Missed 12 games with a concussion, has like 3 or 4 points? He's awful on the wing, but he looked pretty decent at Center.

Yeah, he has been pretty frustrating.

So many missed nets and fanning on shots tonight.
I'm just tired if seeing him coming down the wing wide, and putting a shit shot on net with no angle. He needs to start cutting in and driving the net again.

CrankyJay

Banned
Orr jumping people from behind? Is that technically 3rd man in or is that only in a fight setting where 2 players have dropped gloves?

Scott didn't deserve to get kicked.

Orr still in? WTF?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Is it me or the Eller line isn't getting as much time as usual?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I love that Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello line, man. I really really hope AV doesn't break them up when Nash comes back next week.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Is it me or the Eller line isn't getting as much time as usual?

They aren't. I suspect Gallagher isn't 100% so they haven't been giving him as much time as usual and it's impacting his linemates.

Damn Montreal. Some good chances there, but still no goal.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Gallagher just doesn't have that second gear right now, you can tell he's sick.

Fucking Rangers just sit their entire team in front of the net, can't get anything through.

Top Bottom