• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Tavares diving at that ref's man region.

Inappropriate!

Hope he's okay...yeah he's fine.

edit: HNNNRRRGGGH DAT RIELLY BACKCHECK!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Harding just might have made the save of the year, or top 5 anyways.

He hasn't been the same player or played with the same fire since that one great year him and Cole and DD had.
He had 39 points in 44 games last year lol.....he's coming off an injury and playing with DD, I'm frustrated with his play, but he deserves more time.

Solo

He had 39 points in 44 games last year lol.

And anyone who watched those games could tell you he was floating on the perimeter for most of the season, and like his first 15 points were secondary assists. Looked great on the stat sheet, but the numbers lied on that one.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Minny guys keep mispronouncing Patches name, it's really distracting.

And anyone who watched those games could tell you he was floating on the perimeter for most of the season, and like his first 15 points were secondary assists. Looked great on the stat sheet, but the numbers lied on that one.
I have a difficult time calling our leading scorer of two year a a floater, especially when he's playing with DD his entire career. If it's that easy to float and rack up that many points DD shouldn't be having such difficulties as he's had lately.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
KESSSSSSSEEELLLLLLLLL

ibeWqYYIh8cwi7.gif

Solo

Minny guys keep mispronouncing Patches name, it's really distracting.

I have a difficult time calling our leading scorer of two year a a floater, especially when he's playing with DD his entire career. If it's that easy to float and rack up that many points DD shouldn't be having such difficulties as he's had lately.

He didn't float the first of those two seasons. But after that great season + Masterson win, he even said himself in the media that he didn't have to go into the corners anymore or some shit like that. And the next season...voila! Perimeter player instead of power forward.

He played a completely different game when he was with Cole.....they were like twin wrecking balls out there.

PHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHILPHIL

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck that shit... DeKeyser hurt his shoulder and had to leave the game. Probably separated and probably out for 2-3 weeks.

Top Bottom