• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Guys I think I've been watching the wrong game this whole time.

Who is this team in blue with all this sustained pressure?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
DD GOT A POINT

THE SKY IS FALLING

snusnu1.gif

pringles

Fuck that shit... DeKeyser hurt his shoulder and had to leave the game. Probably separated and probably out for 2-3 weeks.
2-3 weeks would be a pleasant surprise, I'm thinking it'll be worse than that... looked like he was hurting bad.

He's been our best d-man lately actually. So yeah this sucks.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Is this really what MSG sounds like on TV this season? I swear it doesn't sound THIS comatose in person, even when it's really dead.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Better lock him up LONG TERM. One day, #51 will hang from the rafters!

Imagine all the confidence he'll have amassed in three years time, he could have 4-5 shootout goals, and 10+ assists by then.

Okay that was a nice assist. Confidence!

Solo

Imagine all the confidence he'll have amassed in three years time, he could have 4-5 shootout goals, and 10+ assists by then.

Rocket Richard thought he was hot shit when he had 5 goals and 3 assists in a game. For DD, it was a season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That looked like the old DD, sick play. Bad news is he's getting 30 mins a night for the next 2 months now.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Rocket Richard thought he was hot shit when he had 5 goals and 3 assists in a game. For DD, it was a season.

LOL

They're going to build him up as some kid of folk hero now

The worst part is, no matter how many points he gets, his trade value will always be rock bottom. We're stuck with him forever.

Solo

The art of coaching, from Michael Therrien IV, Esquire:

“This is what coaching is all about, trying to find different combinations".

Visionary.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Subban!!!!!!!!! Brière next.

Even Bourque will score while away.

Top Bottom