• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Therrien for Jack Adams. Truly a mastermind who is working on a level of coaching us mere plebs could never hope to comprehend. Where we all saw an undersized, weak, overpaid scrub......he saw greatness.

Too bad we only have three more years of him at the rock bottom price of 3.5m per season.

If he can play like this once every 20 games, he could hit double digits in points.

pringles

Wings playing at their opponent's pace once again. Down 1-0 after 2 and the losing streak will continue. Wings getting shutout 2-0 tonight.
Yes please, some regulation losses would be great so Holland/Babcock can't pretend we're fine because we're picking up loser points.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
For those that aren't aware, Patches fired his agent today. Not sure what that's suppose to mean, but yea.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I'm like the Anti, er, Antichambre. I'd have to ceaselessly ballwash DD to get on there.

I listen to the show sometimes, they never really praised him, and they haven't praised Therrien much (they have been saying PK should play more, and that all those blocked shots are no good).

As for DD, I've been saying I prefer keeping him on the team because I knew that season with Cole and Pac wasn't luck, you just have to use him properly. Same with Pac, I knew he could perform. Players I have more doubts about are Bourque and Prust (if we don't talk defense).

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Must be nice to be able to post when your team scores... I can't even remember when the Wings had more than a 2 goal lead at any point of a game. It was probably the Edmonton 5-0 win.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Forgot to mention that this is the best game I've seen Moen play in probably over a year.

Top Bottom