• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Two teams on completely different sides of the age barrier play each other today. Really debating if I should catch this one tonight just to see Helm play again since it has been way too long. Though I'll watch and they will lose, choices...

RC

Banned
I know exactly the hockey card Andi was talking about. I'm pretty sure I have it somewhere too.

RC

Banned
I didn't like way Bure left the organization, but there's no doubt his jersey deserves to be up in the rafters.

Parch

I didn't like way Bure left the organization, but there's no doubt his jersey deserves to be up in the rafters.
Pretty much the definition of prima donna IMO, but they can put together a damn fine highlight reel of his goals. Kid had flash.

EYYYY ALRIGHT ALRIGHT OKAY LET'S GO

YOU VANCOUVER PEOPLE SHOULD FEEL HONOURED FER HAVIN' THE LEAFS GRACE YER TOWN WITH THEIR GOOD ONTARIO GUYS.

LOLONGO COULD USE SOME LESSONS IN BEIN' MORE CANADIAN FROM SOME OF THESE GUYS ON THE LEAFS. LOOK AT KESSEL, GOOD CANADIAN KID JUST HAVIN' SOME FUN OUT THERE AN' SCORIN'. JAKEY GARDENER PLAYIN' DEFENCE ALRIGHT. AN' HOW 'BOUT DAT JAMEY VAN REEMSDOOK KID, TOO. GOOD CANADIANS.

AN' YER ALL LOOKIN' LIKE SISSIES WITH YER INCORRECT TIME. IT'LL BE SEVEN O'CLOCK WHEN THE GAME STARTS. FOUR O'CLOCK? DO YOU LIVE IN RUSSIA? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YA?

LET ME TELL YOU A STORY, KIDS: I WAS IN THE BATHROOM WASHIN' MY HANDS, WHEN I SAW LOLONGO TAKIN' A PISS...SITTIN' DOWN! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT GUY? I SAW KESSEL PISSIN' IN A STAAL LIKE A REAL CANADIAN, AND BOY THAT BROUGHT TEARS IN MY EYES, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT. AN' I ASKED HIM THE TIME, I SAID, "EY PHILLY, WHAT TIME IS IT?" HE SAID TO ME, HE SAID, "DON, IT'S SEVEN...EASTERN TIME - THE WHITE TIME." I REMEMBER WATCHIN' BOBBY ORR PEE ON A STALL MANY TIMES. IT'S BEAUTIFUL. GOD LOVE HIM. GET YER ACT TOGETHER, LOLONGO, AND SET YER CLOCKS RIGHT, VANCOUVER.

Kessel is American.

KNOW YOUR OWN GODDAMN TEAM QUICK

Dr.Acula

Banned
Oops. Thought his mom was his wife and his wife his daughter.

We better destroy the Leafs tonight.

From wiki:

Bure married 23-year-old model Alina Khasanova on October 10, 2009. Bure and Khasanova had known each other for four years after meeting in Turkey. The wedding was held in Moscow for over 300 guests at a restaurant. Pravda reported the couple had officially married on October 10, 2008, in Miami.

Top Bottom