• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Stet

Banned
Teams should play at the times of the home team,
that's just how it is, it's called home advantage.

The 7pm start should be in place anyways for HNIC as it's always 4pm start for the early game and 7pm for late game,
so both games can be enjoyed across the country.

So you don't think during the regular season the Leafs get prefered treatment on the schedule?
Like honestly?

Also, were those home or away games against the flyers?

Yeah, like Grandpa Cherry could stay up until 11pm to appear at the first intermission.

calder

GAF was down? I don't believe you. That never happens.

November 14th and on is going to be a shitshow, or at least a great time for fans of the Error 504 Gateway timeout error message. GAF can barely deal with the extra load from this hotly anticipated Jets/Blackhawks matinee. :p

Oh god my twitter feed is depressing. Marvie pls let us score a goal or two before we all give up and move to Brandon.

Marvie_3

Banned
November 14th and on is going to be a shitshow, or at least a great time for fans of the Error 504 Gateway timeout error message. GAF can barely deal with the extra load from this hotly anticipated Jets/Blackhawks matinee. :p

Oh god my twitter feed is depressing. Marvie pls let us score a goal or two before we all give up and move to Brandon.

:lol

Hawks tend to take the 3rd period off so you'll have plenty of chances.

Cake Boss

Banned
Maclean's lines tomorrow.

BYGBBwKIYAITQhH.jpg:large

CrankyJay

Banned
How many second chances has the guy had? Continuously makes stupid, dangerous plays. The Richards hit was just 21 games before his most recent suspension.

He could be a decent player if he could control himself, but he hasn't yet.

Richards boarding call was bullshit. Kaleta is a decent PKer. He got unfair attention for making the same hits other players do. Shanahan can go fuck himself.

Get rid of him because he doesn't contribute to scoring, not to appease those fucking crybabies at NBC Sports.

calder

Oh FFS, my wife just came into the living room, said "Oh the second period isn't even over yet. Ah, the Jet's are shitting the bed huh."

Then, out of sheer pity she said "but Chicago is good right, no shame in losing to a really good team" which was even worse. She may as well have patted me on the head and given me a participation ribbon.

Marvie_3

Banned
Oh FFS, my wife just came into the living room, said "Oh the second period isn't even over yet. Ah, the Jet's are shitting the bed huh."

Then, out of sheer pity she said "but Chicago is good right, no shame in losing to a really good team" which was even worse. She may as well have patted me on the head and given me a participation ribbon.
Just be happy she doesn't hand you those ribbons in bed like Schuey's wife does to him.

Tabris

Sedins deserved a lot more but I am extremely happy they took a discount. 4 more fantastic years of SEDIN MAGIC!

Var

John Shannon ‏@JSportsnet 1h

From what I've been told, Downie...broken orbital bone and all...was not concussed.

Nick Cotsonika ‏@cotsonika 20m

What Emery did is covered by aggressor rule. By rule, need to be aggressor three times in season to get two-game suspension.

Samyy

Say what you want about Burke but he made some great trades.

This team was built through trades no question.

Kessel
Phaneuf
Lupul
JVR
Franson
Gardiner

Some pretty decent picks as well with Kadri and Rielly.
Credit to JFJ for picking guys like Kulemin, Reimer, Gunnarson

Parch

What Emery did is covered by aggressor rule. By rule, need to be aggressor three times in season to get two-game suspension.
Small chance Emery will get another two aggressor penalties this season, but that's an achievement he can work on.

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
EYYYY ALRIGHT ALRIGHT OKAY LET'S GO

YOU VANCOUVER PEOPLE SHOULD FEEL HONOURED FER HAVIN' THE LEAFS GRACE YER TOWN WITH THEIR GOOD ONTARIO GUYS.

LOLONGO COULD USE SOME LESSONS IN BEIN' MORE CANADIAN FROM SOME OF THESE GUYS ON THE LEAFS. LOOK AT KESSEL, GOOD CANADIAN KID JUST HAVIN' SOME FUN OUT THERE AN' SCORIN'. JAKEY GARDENER PLAYIN' DEFENCE ALRIGHT. AN' HOW 'BOUT DAT JAMEY VAN REEMSDOOK KID, TOO. GOOD CANADIANS.

AN' YER ALL LOOKIN' LIKE SISSIES WITH YER INCORRECT TIME. IT'LL BE SEVEN O'CLOCK WHEN THE GAME STARTS. FOUR O'CLOCK? DO YOU LIVE IN RUSSIA? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YA?

LET ME TELL YOU A STORY, KIDS: I WAS IN THE BATHROOM WASHIN' MY HANDS, WHEN I SAW LOLONGO TAKIN' A PISS...SITTIN' DOWN! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT GUY? I SAW KESSEL PISSIN' IN A STAAL LIKE A REAL CANADIAN, AND BOY THAT BROUGHT TEARS IN MY EYES, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT. AN' I ASKED HIM THE TIME, I SAID, "EY PHILLY, WHAT TIME IS IT?" HE SAID TO ME, HE SAID, "DON, IT'S SEVEN...EASTERN TIME - THE WHITE TIME." I REMEMBER WATCHIN' BOBBY ORR PEE ON A STALL MANY TIMES. IT'S BEAUTIFUL. GOD LOVE HIM. GET YER ACT TOGETHER, LOLONGO, AND SET YER CLOCKS RIGHT, VANCOUVER.
:`)

Richards boarding call was bullshit. Kaleta is a decent PKer. He got unfair attention for making the same hits other players do. Shanahan can go fuck himself.

Get rid of him because he doesn't contribute to scoring, not to appease those fucking crybabies at NBC Sports.

Nah Brah.

Kaleta is a piece of shit. He's been a piece of shit for years. His time in the league is over and it should have been over years ago.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well, so far this day is going pretty great, so it's time to hit the Garden and see if it stays that way.

Same lineup tonight as the game against the Sabres.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Teams should play at the times of the home team,
that's just how it is, it's called home advantage.

The 7pm start should be in place anyways for HNIC as it's always 4pm start for the early game and 7pm for late game,
so both games can be enjoyed across the country.

So you don't think during the regular season the Leafs get prefered treatment on the schedule?
Like honestly?

Also, were those home or away games against the flyers?

It's pretty hilarious how upset you are about this.

Top Bottom