• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Quick

Banned
hamonicface.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He's been good this year I thought, it looks like he cares again.
H'es been better, but still is inconsistent. He's been all over the place tonight, and a defensive beast. This is the kind of play we need from all the players consistently.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
H'es been better, but still is inconsistent. He's been all over the place tonight, and a defensive beast. This is the kind of play we need from all the players consistently.

It brings a tear to my eye watching Desharnais elevate the entire team like this.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Told you Brière would be next! (after Pac again).

Bourque next, from the hospital.

Curufinwe

Not what I was expecting at all.

I thought the Grossman save would be called a goal and it would be another crushing third period collapse like against Vancouver and Anaheim.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I can't even watch this shit anymore. Fucking trade these losers or kill em and call up the AHL guys, this is bullshit.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Neiderreiter for Clutterbuck has to be one of the biggest fleecings of the last few years.

I can't even watch this shit anymore. Fucking trade these losers or kill em and call up the AHL guys, this is bullshit.

Yep, this team is not worth the ice they skate on.

But guess what, we are going to break out streak of losing in OT/SO by losing in REGULATION, BEST TEAM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playoffs here we not come!!!!!

Top Bottom