• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Holy shit the Wild look horrible tonight.

Shut the game off after it was 5-0. Saw on twitter Nino scored. He's good. But damn this team really disappoints me sometimes.

Curufinwe

Yep, this team is not worth the ice they skate on.

But guess what, we are going to break out streak of losing in OT/SO by losing in REGULATION, BEST TEAM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playoffs here we not come!!!!!

On the bright side you guys are making Tabris look silly.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
So we got 6 goals against the team that lets in the fewest goals in the league after Boston. I hope it's a good sign.

Marvie_3

Banned
I can't even watch this shit anymore. Fucking trade these losers or kill em and call up the AHL guys, this is bullshit.

Yep, this team is not worth the ice they skate on.

But guess what, we are going to break out streak of losing in OT/SO by losing in REGULATION, BEST TEAM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playoffs here we not come!!!!!

iblTXBumFlqP64.gif

Another night another Wings fan meltdown.

youalsosuck.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0TRQYcP.gif

We are about to lose 6 or 7 in a row? I lost count, anyways I'm pretty much starting to come to realization we will not make the playoffs this year even in this terrible Eastern Conference. This team just doesn't have it and the playoff structure to get in is stupid (should be top team in each division and then the remaining 6 are based on points, not only 2 stupid wild cards). The funny thing is, is that I think I realize we need to fail now, management obviously has done a horrible job at keeping our young good players stuck in the AHL for too long while signing pathetic filler contracts to people who don't deserve them. A failure of a season is what we need to maybe wake people up and realize this team needs a change.

Spoiled last year by no East games, 6pm is too early.

Paajarvi's goal looked great. I'd like to see him get more than 4th line minutes.

Halak looked better, but I almost turned off the recording when that first goal went in. Inconsistency is his MO and I'm really sick of it. Who knows what we end up with next year outside of Allen as the lock for backup. Elliott is always the economical option if Cardinals fans decide the World Series loss was too depressing to support the Blues, but I'd really like to see someone better.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
0TRQYcP.gif

We are about to lose 6 or 7 in a row? I lost count, anyways I'm pretty much starting to come to realization we will not make the playoffs this year even in this terrible Eastern Conference. This team just doesn't have it and the playoff structure to get in is stupid (should be top team in each division and then the remaining 6 are based on points, not only 2 stupid wild cards). The funny thing is, is that I think I realize we need to fail now, management obviously has done a horrible job at keeping our young good players stuck in the AHL for too long while signing pathetic filler contracts to people who don't deserve them. A failure of a season is what we need to maybe wake people up and realize this team needs a change.

We called this last year. You could see it coming.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
The fact that Dan Cleary is out there for the last 30 seconds when the Wings are down 2-0 is all you need to know about this team. He must be sucking Babcock's cock every night to be in the lineup and getting this ice time. They play the Blues on Thursday? They're gonna get smashed 6-1 or 7-1 easily. Sens on Saturday is the ONLY game I can see them maybe winning if Alfie is back in.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Thought for sure the Wild would kill the Habs tonight. I have 0 faith in DD keeping up his play, but at least everyone got in on the scoring. Just keep it up now.

Stasis

Loved the way we played. Still can't score. Nothing new here.

Gonna need a retool of some sort methinks. Not sure what the plan is but this looks like a playoff miss and middling pick in the making as is.

Top Bottom