• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
NHL rejected the Sabres sending Grigorenko on a conditioning stint to Rochester, he's forced to stay with the Sabres.

Nice try though.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wings recalled Nyquist...

Nyquist, Z, Franzen
Bert, Pavel, Cleary (loooooooooooool)
Tatar, Helm, Abby
Miller, Andersson, Sammy

Should be a fun loss on Thursday.

If Nyquist plays 2 games, he can't be sent back down without clearing waivers. Which means he's staying up and someone else is going back down or getting traded really soon oooor he's only playing one game then getting sent back down and Weiss will be back for Saturday's game. I have no idea what's going on.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

Nyquist, Z, Franzen
Tatar, Helm, Abby
Miller, Andersson, Sammy

If Nyquist plays 2 games, he can't be sent back down without clearing waivers. Which means he's staying up and someone else is going back down or getting traded really soon oooor he's only playing one game then getting sent back down and Weiss will be back for Saturday's game. I have no idea what's going on.

My guess is he's playing 1 game and going back down. Can't make Cleary worry too much about losing his spot.

Cake Boss

Banned
Going to the game tonight, were going to get our shit pushed in arent we. At least the traffic to get there wont bad since the attendance is down.

2 LANE HIGHWAYSSSSS.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Time for Red Wings good news/bad news:

Good news: Ken holland finally used the word "possible" in reference to calling up Nyquist.

Bad news: DAN FREAKING CLEARY is practicing on the first line at practice.

Keep in mind: this is after he has sucked horribly the last two months, knocked a guy's tooth out with a stupid high stick, earned a 4-minute penalty, and was then rewarded with the last minute and a half of ice time last night during the 6-on-5.

So what you're saying is Cleary will put up two assists on the board and show everyone how wrong they were in doubting him, furthering his legacy.

Osorio

Going to the game tonight, were going to get our shit pushed in arent we. At least the traffic to get there wont bad since the attendance is down.

2 LANE HIGHWAYSSSSS.

I've been enjoying our terrible attendance.

Short beer lines, short bathroom lines, I get to move to sections $50 more expensive without a problem.

Y'all with full arenas every night are suckers.

Nyquist, Z, Franzen
Tatar, Helm, Abby
Miller, Andersson, Sammy

They really are making me want to watch that game, even though I know what the outcome will be anyways. Nyquist is good, but even he can't save this team. Also he is only going to get one game, no way he stays and takes ice time from sucky vets, no way at all.

Osorio

So Baby Gionta feels that he can play tonight after rolling his ankle a few days ago.

He will be the reason we lose tonight. Why? Because Deboer is the only coach that would pit his 4th line against the 1st line constantly, and give our 4th line Center plenty of PK time to boot.

Can't wait to watch him have to cover Getzlaf all game.

White XBone looks not great but I like the controller

X3VSogn.jpg

Smiley90

Strombone @strombone1
Follow
Also can't stop thinking about how I came so so close to having the greatest mayor in the world. Can't have it all I guess :-(

LAZERZZZZZZ are the future of hockey stats. Lazerz pointed at all things.

Is drawing circles on touch screen LCD tables still a thing?

Oh Kassian.

I'm also guessing they did that thing where they call all dance/electronic music 'techno'

DAVID GUETTA? YEAH THAT'S TECHNO BUDDY FUCK YEAH

2 LANE HIGHWAYSSSSS.

Stop drinking and driving please Cake Boss. Thanks in advance.

Gaunce potentially traded to Erie Otters.

Fuck.

Yes.

Gaunce but not forgotten.

Smiley90

I wonder what Cakeboss had to do so his girlfriend would allow him to go to the game

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Started watching Hannibal, I'm 5 episodes in and loving it so far aside from the annoying ginger reporter. Reminds me of early Dexter. In a way. Also picked up the Witcher 2 for cheap.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Started watching Hannibal, I'm 5 episodes in and loving it so far aside from the annoying ginger reporter. Reminds me of early Dexter. In a way. Also picked up the Witcher 2 for cheap.

I love Hannibal. Really enjoy the cinematography in the show.

Top Bottom