• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Should I be offended by this dismissive "fucking islanders" comment?

You should be offended that they're pretty much only being represented by one person consistently on this board. Which is all I was inferring.

I loves me some Island Folks. I wanted them to beat the Pens last year. I want Tavares on my roster, I choose Streit and DiPietro every single time I play NHL 3-on-3 and ultimately I just want you guys to Do Good™.

Marvie_3

Banned
You should be offended that they're pretty much only being represented by one person consistently on this board. Which is all I was inferring.

I loves me some Island Folks. I wanted them to beat the Pens last year. I want Tavares on my roster, I choose Streit and DiPietro every single time I get crushed by Marvie at NHL 3-on-3 and ultimately I just want you guys to Do Good™.
Fixed that for you.

jaybeeze

I loves me some Island Folks. I wanted them to beat the Pens last year. I want Tavares on my roster, I choose Streit and DiPietro every single time I play NHL 3-on-3 and ultimately I just want you guys to Do Good™.

Streit's not in 3 on 3 is he?

That game used to be all I played a couple weeks ago, don't remember seeing his name.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh my god we suck so much.

What is this, 5 losses in a row?

If we can't motivate ourselves to a good game and lose against the hawks on Saturday i'm officially adjusting my outlook to "i hope to god we make the playoffs"

Samyy

NHLGAF PERSONA CONTINGENT

ANNOUNCEMENT IN A COUPLE DAYS GET HYPE

SOOOOO MUCHHHH FUCKING HYPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I CANT CONTAIN ACID PLS

Persona 5, Persona 3 Vita and Persona 4 Golden 2 pls.
Oh and pls no 3DS, I need them HD console experience.

Acid08

Banned
SOOOOO MUCHHHH FUCKING HYPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I CANT CONTAIN ACID PLS

Persona 5, Persona 3 Vita and Persona 4 Golden 2 pls.
Oh and pls no 3DS, I need them HD console experience.
Japan ain't about that console life anymore tho. That said, yes to everything you said. PS3 and Vita pls.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER

Fo sho.

Samyy

Mario 3D Land, Wonderful 101, and Wind Waker tho. That's, like, three whole other games!

None are really must haves for me tbh
I appreciate what they do with Mario but I usually get past a world or two before putting them down.

edit: I forgot about X, two games!

turk-walk-away-o.gif

I would kill for an HD SMG1 or 2 if they're not going to make a 3rd. Fucking LOVE those games.

edit: Also I'm more excited than ever for KI. So bummed about my arcade stick not being compatible though. That shit is expensive and there ain't no way I'm buying another.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I bought Galaxy 2 and didn't like it. 3D Mario games just don't do it for me. Loved NSMB Wii with friends though.

My Wii was for Donkey Kong Country and nothing else, sold it shortly after finishing DKCR. Galaxy didn't do it for me, neither did Mario 64. Just not my cup of tea, I guess.

I hope all my NHL Gaf bros have fin with SM3DW though. I'm fighting my urge to buy a PS4 with a steady diet of Far Cry 3, Lego Marvel, and a reply of Batman Arkham Asylum. I will own a PS4, but dont need it yet. XB1 has some cool ideas, but they dont have the games I want really.

Gran Turismo 6 is only like 3 weeks away though! Awww yiss

Acid08

Banned
I bought Galaxy 2 and didn't like it. 3D Mario games just don't do it for me. Loved NSMB Wii with friends though.

My Wii was for Donkey Kong Country and nothing else, sold it shortly after finishing DKCR. Galaxy didn't do it for me, neither did Mario 64. Just not my cup of tea, I guess.

I hope all my NHL Gaf bros have fin with SM3DW though. I'm fighting my urge to buy a PS4 with a steady diet of Far Cry 3, Lego Marvel, and a reply of Batman Arkham Asylum. I will own a PS4, but dont need it yet. XB1 has some cool ideas, but they dont have the games I want really.

Gran Turismo 6 is only like 3 weeks away though! Awww yiss
Donkey Kong Country games are bad and so are you!!!!!

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Donkey Kong Country games are bad and so are you!!!!!

I think you're a swell guy, so we'll agree to disagree. You just got a Vita, I hope you get Guacamelee on there posthaste if you havent already. Also Sound Shapes.

After Leafs beatdown earlier, I've expelled all my salt and am only capable of being friendly now.

Top Bottom