• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Excited for the Tampa game tomorrow. Want to put that record against the West to the test. If Burns is back oooooooh maaaaaaaaan.

Is it expected that he's going to be back? Missed that. Great news for the Sharks. And my fantasy team.

New, "in-development" divisions are fucked up, but the West has some enormous record against the East right now outside of Tampa Bay.

Cup is staying in the West.

I don't know. I could definitely see the western conference full of tough opponents totally beating on each other and wearing each other down, then the western winner would be totally out of it by the time they made it to the finals.

Right now I still think the west should win it, but the scenario of completely destroying each other is certainly possible I think.

Ryse looks about as generic as I expected.

I'll probably pick it up when it hits 20 bucks just for the graphics and that I actually like Assassins Creed style combat and the MP seems like it would be fun with a friend.

In the end Resogun is the best next-gen exclusive. The PS4 really is the true successor to the 360.

Only time will tell, this first year will be interesting. Though if it was a true successor it would have some of Microsoft's exclusives on it, which is a make or break for some including myself.

Osorio

Would Detroit like Brunner back?

He is the antithesis of our system. Cricles around constantly probably unaware that he's not in a European sized rink.

Marvie_3

Banned
It is goddamn impressive that Nintendo can still make amazing Mario games to this day. 1985-2013 and that shit is still relevant. Are there any similar situations in other media? I can't really think of anything.
James Bond.....Godzilla.....etc etc

He is the antithesis of our system. Cricles around constantly probably unaware that he's not in a European sized rink.
Why would they need Brunner when they have future hall of famer Dan Cleary?

fulgore_610.jpg

HNNNNNNNG

James Bond.....Godzilla.....etc etc

Why would they need Brunner when they have future hall of famer Dan Cleary?

I will easily take him back, Brunner for Cleary?

He did have a massive drought last year though in scoring. He has the skills, just needs to learn more.

pringles

Nyquist playing tonight!! Most excited I've been since opening night. 7 straight losses and a long-term injury to one of our best players is all it took to get him up where he belongs. Fucking Ken Holland.

Yes. He was a great fit in our system.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Bernier starts again tonight Leafs-GAF.

A career 8-1 record against the Preds.

Carter Ashton sent down to make room for Bozak too it seems.

Nyquist playing tonight!! Most excited I've been since opening night. 7 straight losses and a long-term injury to one of our best players is all it took to get him up where he belongs. Fucking Ken Holland.

Yes. He was a great fit in our system.

You know we still are probably going to lose?

Edit: smh at gaming side today, man children will be man children I guess.

Samyy

Yo acid did you see the damn Atlus tease pics?
Can't make out shit :(

Also I hope all the P3 trailers are pointing to P3 Vita

Acid08

Banned
Enjoy the two free points tonight, Acid.
This team has been mostly bad for the better part of two weeks, I doubt this game is easy.

Yo acid did you see the damn Atlus tease pics?
Can't make out shit :(

Also I hope all the P3 trailers are pointing to P3 Vita
Was just looking, seems like a lot of locations? Who knows but Sunday needs to hurry up.

P3 Vita would be too amazing for words. It needs the type of treatment P4G got. I'm at Kanji's dungeon right now and am really pleasantly surprised at the amount of stuff Atlus added to the game. Great stuff.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
MDZ is back in the lineup (and on the power play) tonight after being a healthy scratch for three straight games. Justin Falk is out for him, JT Miller is a healthy scratch for the second straight game. Lundqvist in goal.

Nash-Richards-Callahan
Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Hagelin-Brassard-Pouliot
Boyle-D.Moore-Dorsett

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Stralman
Del Zotto-J.Moore

LevelNth

Banned
Dislike Clarkson but like Kulemin Samyy? Why? Why have you become this... this... monster! WHO HAS DONE THIS TO YOU?! WHOOOO?!

khan-o.gif

Osorio

Yeah what the fuck is wrong with your team when he's in net? Seems like he plays well but y'all can't score.

Not sure. We retain good puck possession when he plays, have just as many chances as when Marty plays but nothing goes in when Corey is in net.

Earlier in the year I blamed Schneider's subpar stick handling confusing the defensemen, causing some undeserved goals. But recently it's been a case of bad puck luck. There has to be something else, but I don't have the time to watch games over or anything like that to see what's going on. Even our beat writers and blogs have called it a conspiracy.

http://www.inlouwetrust.com/2013/11...der-conspiracy-a-scene-from-prudential-center

Hope it changes. Tonight would be a good start.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah what the fuck is wrong with your team when he's in net? Seems like he plays well but y'all can't score.

It's funny cause it was the opposite for the Canucks. The team would tend to plau better when Schneider was in net, as opposed to Luongo.

Guess they gotta get used to him first.

Osorio

It's funny cause it was the opposite for the Canucks. The team would tend to plau better when Schneider was in net, as opposed to Luongo.

Guess they gotta get used to him first.

We don't play any different. It's all offense.

We've scored 4 goals his last 5 starts. And we didn't get dominated possession wise in any of those.

Marty must be doing some voodoo.

Top Bottom