• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Give Kadri a crayon!.... Wait

You asked for it!

BBVo-9RCcAAEVcp_zps94c6cf55.jpg

Aww croikey! We traded for Tim Jackman! Look at this little buggers stats! He's the Wolverine of bein' a terrible fuckin' hockey player! Corsi worse on average for even the Flames standards! HA!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Back to the shitty Flyers I see.

(Also, Var if you are getting the Sabers feed I am very very sorry you have to suffer through Rick Jeanneret)

CrankyJay

Banned
Back to the shitty Flyers I see.

(Also, Var if you are getting the Sabers feed I am very very sorry you have to suffer through Rick Jeanneret)

Jeanneret isn't announcing tonight. He's getting old so he's only doing home games

And you're dead wrong. He's a legend.

lol @ the Leafs TV intermission show......

One part of the screen showing highlights from the period
Two smaller sections showing what is happening in the concourse at the ACC, and a countdown to the 2nd period

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
lol @ the Leafs TV intermission show......

One part of the screen showing highlights from the period
Two smaller sections showing what is happening in the concourse at the ACC, and a countdown to the 2nd period

Yeah wtf is going on right now?

This old man is taking forever to order his popcorn.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
NHLGAF, FIFA 14 or NBA2K14 for the PS4?

I really want a sports game and since EA were a bunch of cheapasses and didn't release a next gen NHL, these two are my only choices(no Madden).

I think their play is really starting to get on Sens fans' nerves. The annoying thing is that the sports broadcasters in this city are still defending them.

NBA2K14 looks and plays amazingly, but I am absolutely and utterly terrible at it and understand nothing about Basketball, so I'm not enjoying it as much as I could.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

In the sense that you have a LOT of different options and plays you can make with the ball. Tons of modifiers and nuances. Especially compared to NHL...

Of course I never actually manage to pull it off, but theoretically it's there. :p

Top Bottom