• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Cake Boss

Banned
So Chris Philips, Colin Greening and Jared Cowen really suck in person live, no its not your TV people, do need to adjust it. Those players really suck.

Our whole section was harping on Chris Philips, I almost had tears in my eyes. It feels so great to watch the game with fans that have eyes.

Especially on that shift when Minny scored 4-3 Philips wasnt able to dump the puck properly and Minny comes and scores, the whole section was screaming Philips you suck, Burn yourself with that restaurent u bum, etc. IT WAS BEAUTIFULL!!

Osorio

So much Brunner hate.

Deserved it as of late.

However, I think Deboer definitely has a bias towards Europeans. While Baby Gionta doesn't do shit all game long and fucks up on the PK, Jacob Josefson sits in the press box as a healthy scratch all the time with better face-off numbers and a way better penalty kill.

Tedenby doesn't get a shot completely healthy until Swiss Miss disappears for a long stretch while Cam Janssen gets 5 games in a row.

Man boggles my mind sometimes.

So Chris Philips, Colin Greening and Jared Cowen really suck in person live, no its not your TV people, do need to adjust it. Those players really suck.

Our whole section was harping on Chris Philips, I almost had tears in my eyes. It feels so great to watch the game with fans that have eyes.

Especially on that shift when Minny scored 4-3 Philips wasnt able to dump the puck properly and Minny comes and scores, the whole section was screaming Philips you suck, Burn yourself with that restaurent u bum, etc. IT WAS BEAUTIFULL!!

Sens fans who manage to brave the 417 are generally on point with the jeers.

Too bad they're getting tons of practice.

Var

This team has been mostly bad for the better part of two weeks, I doubt this game is easy.

Was just looking, seems like a lot of locations? Who knows but Sunday needs to hurry up.

P3 Vita would be too amazing for words. It needs the type of treatment P4G got. I'm at Kanji's dungeon right now and am really pleasantly surprised at the amount of stuff Atlus added to the game. Great stuff.

I having just recently finished up a playthrough of P3P...I don't know if I could play through P3 again.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
NHLGAF, FIFA 14 or NBA2K14 for the PS4?

I really want a sports game and since EA were a bunch of cheapasses and didn't release a next gen NHL, these two are my only choices(no Madden).

I think their play is really starting to get on Sens fans' nerves. The annoying thing is that the sports broadcasters in this city are still defending them.

Acid08

Banned
Lightning have been playing terrible on this road trip. Plus Lindback is in net. I'd be genuinely shocked if they could actually manage a win in San Jose.
Buffalo beat us. Anything is possible.

I having just recently finished up a playthrough of P3P...I don't know if I could play through P3 again.
Even if it was a P4G style update? New content, better graphics, full party control, etc. I'd play the shit out of that. Put that pukey P3P in the garbage forever.

Samyy

Yea im close to buying P3P just have Persona 3 on the vita but I'd much rather have a P4G type of remake.
If they do have multiple games announced im hoping for that, and this supposedly rumoured P4-2 that leads into P5.

Dislike Clarkson but like Kulemin Samyy? Why? Why have you become this... this... monster! WHO HAS DONE THIS TO YOU?! WHOOOO?!

Kulemin ain't costing us 5.25mil over 7 years son!
They have the same # of goals too so far :p!

Btw nice post in the ign thread

Acid08

Banned
Yea im close to buying P3P just have Persona 3 on the vita but I'd much rather have a P4G type of remake.
If they do have multiple games announced im hoping for that, and this supposedly rumoured P4-2 that leads into P5.
P4-2 makes sense. P4 seems like it was the most successful game Atlus has ever made so it makes sense that a direct sequel might happen.

Would rather just have a straight up P5 though.

Samyy

P4-2 makes sense. P4 seems like it was the most successful game Atlus has ever made so it makes sense that a direct sequel might happen.

Would rather just have a straight up P5 though.

Oh yea, I would too - but at this point I won't complain about any new Persona game. As long as there are a couple new characters, if its the exact same team it might be a bit boring.
All this Persona talk is reminding me I need to pickup P4A.

pringles

What about Karlsson? Terrible on that Heatley goal. And Anderson? But once again I expect you guys to dominate us on saturday.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Remove the Rangers, Sabres, and Sens records and the West vs East record is 50-46-17

Anderson has been bad this year, I called it in the off season and Sen's fans thought I was being ridiculous.

Var

Buffalo beat us. Anything is possible.

Even if it was a P4G style update? New content, better graphics, full party control, etc. I'd play the shit out of that. Put that pukey P3P in the garbage forever.

Even then. I would probably play it like 5 years from now. I want something new.

Ryse looks about as generic as I expected.

Woah what do you mean a third person swords-and-shields-based melee combat game is generic!?

Are you saying that the whole entire genre pretty much peaked at God of War and everything from there on in is pointless until there's innovation coming out the wazoo!?

Oh, no, that's what I'm saying.

Hell, even Demon Stone on PS2 is probably more fun than Ryse.

2d503bd53b.jpg

:p

Top Bottom