• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Merguson

Banned
What happened to Leafs-age?

ibnmwanz0zh7rlttikg.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
QUICK POST IF YOU'RE OKAY

YOU'RE A STRONG BLACK FILIPINO WOMAN WHO DON'T NEED NO WINS

This is why I don't go to HFBoards ever. I would rather listen to a GOP fillibuster than read 99% of the posts there.

Now hang on a second, don't say things you're gonna regret.

Stasis

Talbot time?

Talbot time.

I know it's not all Hank here but this needs a change up. Also, not that it matters but that goal doesn't happen if obvious trip is called. Game should still be 3-0. Not much faith we can score 3 in a period but certainly more chance of that than 4.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Talbot time?

Talbot time.

I know it's not all Hank here but this needs a change up. Also, not that it matters but that goal doesn't happen if obvious trip is called. Game should still be 3-0. Not much faith we can score 3 in period but certainly more chance of that than 4.

This game is over. No need to throw Cam to the wolves at this point.

That was one of the more blatant trips I've seen all season.

Richards is still SEETHING.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't usually go out on a limb and say Leafs should absolutely win a game, but tonight has to be that night. Leafs have been at home for 5 straight games tonight, Columbus coming off a western road trip where they just played in Vancouver on Friday. Should have signs of fatigue, if Leafs lose this one, Leafs fans shall feel shame.
Feel shame Leaf fans, feel shame.

RC

Banned
The Leafs sure are living up to that Laughs moniker.

Even if we do get blown out by the Queens, at least it wasn't Columbus.

Razorskin

----- ------
I don't usually go out on a limb and say Leafs should absolutely win a game, but tonight has to be that night. Leafs have been at home for 5 straight games tonight, Columbus coming off a western road trip where they just played in Vancouver on Friday. Should have signs of fatigue, if Leafs lose this one, Leafs fans shall feel shame.
And shame they felt

Edit: fuck I already forgot I quoted this on my alt

Top Bottom