• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
godfuckingdamnit.

Because of the Sens pic I was trying to find a group picture of the Canucks wives/gf's. Found this from a few years back:

canuckswives.jpg

Decided that the winner was whoever was dating 4th from the right, back row (Carly Bragnalo, the tan one)

--> turns out that's Taylor Pyatt's fiance who died in an accident a few months before they were supposed to get married. (in 2009)

... fuck :/

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Team is playing pretty well after a rough first couple of minutes. Doesn't mean shit if you can't finish, though. Story of the Rangers right there.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Jesus, it looks like there are more Flyers fans in Florida than Panthers fans.

Then again, it's a Florida team, I should expect this.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus, it looks like there are more Flyers fans in Florida than Panthers fans.

Then again, it's a Florida team, I should expect this.

I'm going to be at the Rangers-Panthers game in Florida on Wednesday. I'm really curious to see how it compares to the game I saw there earlier in the season against the Kings.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
godfuckingdamnit.

Because of the Sens pic I was trying to find a group picture of the Canucks wives/gf's. Found this from a few years back:

canuckswives.jpg

Decided that the winner was whoever was dating 4th from the right, back row (Carly Bragnalo, the tan one)

--> turns out that's Taylor Pyatt's fiance who died in an accident a few months before they were supposed to get married. (in 2009)

Surprised at the number of brunettes in that pic.

Silexx

SensChirp ‏@SensChirp 8m

"Melnyk said in an email to the Sun Monday the valuation is nice but doesn’t mean much because he has no plans to sell the team ... ever."

Like I've said, Melnyk ain't broke, just cheap as hell.

Stet

Banned
The Leafs are probably replacement players standing in for the stars, everyone that's supposed to be playing is voting tonight.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm expecting us to outshoot the Kings about 35-25 tonight and lose 3-1.

Burrows hits the post at least once and Luongo makes some spectacular saves.

godfuckingdamnit.

canuckswives.jpg

Nope. Third from the left, front row.

Top Bottom