• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Stasis

This game is over. No need to throw Cam to the wolves at this point.

That was one of the more blatant trips I've seen all season.

Richards is still SEETHING.

Good point. May as we'll keep Cam outta that. Game was over at 3-0 I feel. I like the way we can play but i really cannot wait to see the rangers become a team that I have faith in coming back from a 3 goal deficit.

MacAttack

Good win for the Bruins. I would be surprised if these teams didnt match up in the ECF in a rematch of last years playoffs.

Also James Neal has Rasks number.

edit: Fortunately, every Bruins player has Fluery's number

Revenant

Dubnyk got Deked back to the OKC.

new-toews-gif.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Will I ever get tired of watching the Oilers get their shit kicked in? The answer is no, no I won't.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
How is that far fetched? He is top five easily and there are some injuries.

Quick, Schneider, Miller are all much higher up on the list. Unless one of them is injured, Thomas has no chance. And even IF one of them is injured, there's others. (Howard, Bishop, Anderson (-cough-), heck, even Gibson.)

Sanjuro

Quick, Schneider, Miller are all much higher up on the list. Unless one of them is injured, Thomas has no chance. And even IF one of them is injured, there's others. (Howard, Bishop, Anderson (-cough-), heck, even Gibson.)

Quick is broke. Miller is trash.

I'd go with Schneider or Thomas as the top contenders.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Quick is broke. Miller is trash.

I'd go with Schneider or Thomas as the top contenders.

You got that wrong. The Sabres are trash. Miller is good.

I'll go

Miller > Schneider > Quick > Howard > Bishop > Thomas > Gibson > Anderson. sth like that.

Top Bottom