• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Unreal. TSN is pretty much hockey in Canada. I assume all their best talent will go to wherever the hockey is, but damn......TSN is nothing now without hockey.

Quick

Banned
Bombshell.

As much as I like TSN, their hockey programming in recent times and new on-air personalities have been questionable.

I wonder who defects to either network first? I can see HNIC get Dreger.

Red_Man

Bad Luck Biron.

Retires and goes into broadcasting, company loses rights to broadcasting hockey.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
FUCKING HELL.

We were SO close to getting another one too.

Goddamnit. We've been dominating play every since the Stanton momentum-shifting fight, too. :/

Shots are 38-20 (!!!) for the Canucks..... as usual.

CBC's broadcasts have needed an overhaul for years now. Bring back Chris Cuthbert, bring in Bob McKenzie, and get rid of Friedman and Stock.

Red_Man

CBC's broadcasts have needed an overhaul for years now. Bring back Chris Cuthbert, bring in Bob McKenzie, and get rid of Friedman and Stock.
Really? Friedman is one of the most trustworthy, connected, and respectable guys in all of hockey journalism. One of the best, he brings legitimacy wherever he goes. Guys like Stock and Healy need to hit the curb.

RC

Banned
Really? Friedman is one of the most trustworthy, connected, and respectable guys in all of hockey journalism. One of the best, he brings legitimacy wherever he goes. Guys like Stock and Healy need to hit the curb.

No, you guys don't understand the point of a panel. It's not to inform, it's to entertain.

Friedman sucks. Most of his material is just regurgitated common sense shit you'd overhear at a pub.

"Hearing that a lot of GMs are looking at potential trades. Key areas of discussion: forwards, defense, and goal-tending."

"Seeing lots of teams draft young players, with potential to succeed in the NHL."

Healy is worse though, you're right about that.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This. Fucking. Team.

I swear I called this before the game even started. Dominate play, brutally outshoot the opponent, still lose. Canucks 2013/14 hockey.

WHY DOES EVERY GAME GO THE EXACT SAME FUCKING WAY.

Red_Man

This means I won't get to hear Randorf do commentary for anymore Hab games :(

Friedman sucks. Most of his material is just regurgitated common sense shit you'd overhear at a pub.

"Hearing that a lot of GMs are looking at potential trades. Key areas of discussion: forwards, defense, and goal-tending."

"Seeing lots of teams draft young players, with potential to succeed in the NHL."

Healy is worse though, you're right about that.
That's because he only puts out information that he knows is true and has confirmation for, instead of most of the clowns in hockey media who make up bullshit and throw it out there for hits. Friedman is one of the best if not the best in the business.

Top Bottom