• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Glad we signed him to a 5 year deal!

He's been a real disappointment thus far though. Dunno how much of that is from missing most of last season or playing with 2 linemates he's never played with before. Franzen needs a set up man to score goals, Weiss isn't really that.

Erat for Weiss!

Bourque for Orlov

fQjZvem.jpg

Dude knocked Backis out for half a season with a headshot.

And no we don't want him simply because he wouldn't be a danger to Backstrom anymore.

Heretic

And you can't even do vertical. (I actually have no room for a horizontal console)

I can see why that would bother people. I'm too paranoid though. Too many earthquakes in SoCal.

Also, I wouldn't put my PS4 horizontal either. The fact that I know it wobbles is annoying. Even if you have to press it to make it wobble.

Samyy

I can see why that would bother people. I'm too paranoid though. Too many earthquakes in SoCal.

Also, I wouldn't put my PS4 horizontal either. The fact that I know it wobbles is annoying. Even if you have to press it to make it wobble.

It doesn't wobble though, like a tiny fraction - but its not as exaggerated as the GB guys had it. They definitely got a defect.

Heretic

It doesn't wobble though, like a tiny fraction - but its not as exaggerated as the GB guys had it. They definitely got a defect.

The three peg design makes it wobble. How much it wobbles is a different story. Mind you, this is not a big deal what-so-ever. Just an annoyance. Nit-picking, even.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Still bummed about shitty Sportsnet getting all the rights.

It's times like these I wish I had a twitter so I could make all my whiny bitching public and let Sportsnet know how much they suck.

ShaneB

What's going on in NFL-GAF, Kave? I just saw somebody post this:

images

Brandon Weeden apparently looks like a variation of Hitler. Which then prompted this statement "Coincidentally, "die braunen" basically means (neo-)Nazis in colloquial German. Which literally translates to "the Browns"."

And then that pic was posted. Many laughs were had.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Brandon Weeden apparently looks like a variation of Hitler. Which then prompted this statement "Coincidentally, "die braunen" basically means (neo-)Nazis in colloquial German. Which literally translates to "the Browns"."

And then that pic was posted. Many laughs were had.

:lol that's brilliant

Hiller did a good thing there.

Read as "Hitler". Had to do a double take, given the previous posts...

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I don't watch hockey any more, but now that the CBC is sort of out of the hockey game, how fucked is the CBC? I know they are sub-licensing it for four years, but I figure Rogers will want to use that to pimp one of their own networks eventually.

I guess we're lucky that they don't own a "real" channel like Bell does with CTV.

ShaneB

I don't watch hockey any more, but now that the CBC is sort of out of the hockey game, how fucked is the CBC? I know they are sub-licensing it for four years, but I figure Rogers will want to use that to pimp one of their own networks eventually.

I guess we're lucky that they don't own a "real" channel like Bell does with CTV.

Rogers owns Citytv.

CBC is indeed in a bind with out how much HNIC finances their other original programming, but who the heck knows how it's all going to shake down.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Last he told me was less than a month about a week ago. So he should be back before the end of the year.

Also fuck y'all don't bring NFL-GAF into my NHL-GAF!
You got some splaining to do

WHY was he banned?

Go finish your goddamn PhD!

Top Bottom