• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

New Isles jersey for the Stadium Series:

p0nzXTp.jpg

Oh god, this means that everybody will have that a dumb chrome logo...

Man, what happened to Anaheim? We all have our meltdowns but against Dallas?

Save that shit for Florida. Only thing that may get dubbed back in here.

I forgot about him, he is probably contemplating that Huberduber trade for Cleary that should happen any day now and how it will provide much needed Veteran leadership to the Panthers.

192578_orig.gif

HAHAHAH COWEN YOU FUCKING SUCK!!

Why can't you guys suck against us and not everyone else?

Now HANG ON A SECOND THERE. You're beta-testing google glass? How is it?

I kinda want it. It feels like........ future.
Yeah I am. It's ok. Few kinks like battery life and some functionality. Hard to talk to it in loud environments. Also hard to hear without the optional headset in a loud environment.

It's great for pics and quick sports scores and video. Uploading to social media is simple. But yeah it's cool.

They look kinda douchey. I'm sucking it up and wearing them. I get weird looks. I get questions a ton. Great convo starter especially with chicks :D

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'd like to see the offers, myself. I don't consider Patches untouchable, but of course the offers would need to be fair.

It would have to be an upgrade, and I'm not sure there's anything we could get in return that would qualify. He's also on one of the best contracts in the league.

The only way I'd listen to an offer, aside from getting a superstar in return obviously, is if they also take Desharnais off our hands, and maybe another bad contract like Bourque.

Solo

It would have to be an upgrade, and I'm not sure there's anything we could get in return that would qualify. He's also on one of the best contracts in the league.

The only way I'd listen to an offer, aside from getting a superstar in return obviously, is if they also take Desharnais off our hands, and maybe another bad contract like Bourque.

The reason I'm open to a trade is because our defense sucks. Offensively, we'd take a hit without Patches, but we'd still be better off than we are defensively. Some kind of Patches for a quality D-man deal? I'd look into that.

Solo

Cammy infuriated me at the end with the Habs. Dat playoff run though was something.

Yeah, dude played scared after his injury, and his compete level sucked when Martin passed on him for the C (prima donna).

But yeah, dat 12 goals in 14 games in 2010 playoffs.

Acid08

Banned
Oh damn a friend of mine is dropping off some edibles at my place later. Gonna chow down and watch the game, the last time I did that I was on some "YO THIS GAME IS SOOOOO REAL" shit.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
The reason I'm open to a trade is because our defense sucks. Offensively, we'd take a hit without Patches, but we'd still be better off than we are defensively. Some kind of Patches for a quality D-man deal? I'd look into that.

I think we're okay for defencemen, once Markov and Subban are signed.

I think we'll desperately need another top 6 winger next season when we let Gionta go, and especially if we trade Pacioretty. We've got nobody in Hamilton who I feel comfortable taking over a spot in the lineup right away.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

I think we'll desperately need another top 6 winger next season when we let Gionta go, and especially if we trade Pacioretty. We've got nobody in Hamilton who I feel comfortable taking over a spot in the lineup right away.

Silly, Gio will get a 2 year extension ;)

Osorio

Pete is starting Marty again tonight. Sounds like Schneider is getting pissed.

Brunner is sitting out for Janssen too.

Jacques Lemaire's been hanging around the press box lately, hopefully that means there's a change coming soon.

Solo

Subban and Emelin are the only 2 guys I want to retain on our back end. Markov was great and still can be, but he's over the hill. Everyone else is a scrub.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Winter Classic tickets came yesterday but wasn't home to pick em up. Going to a Purolator office after work to have them in my hands!

Top Bottom