• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Mrazek first NHL Shutout!!! A whopping 14 saves is all he needed to block!!!

Also, still can't believe we are the only team to beat the Avs, even in regulation too.

pringles

Oilers 14 SOG

LOL. What a mess of a team/organisation.

I'll take it though. Mrazek shutout, Tatar, Helm and Kindl scoring.. 3 straight wins on this Western roadtripd. Good stuff.

Oilers 14 SOG

LOL. What a mess of a team/organisation.

I'll take it though. Mrazek shutout, Tatar, Helm and Kindl scoring.. 3 straight wins on this Western roadtripd. Good stuff.

Been a while since we swept a Western Canada trip (the Jets don't count, just the original 3)

*fist bump* Eat a bag of dicks yo!!!

It helps when Franzen becomes God only when he plays you and Roy doesn't have great luck with us.

Samyy

I think the Gallys are showing that as long as they are playing with somebody competent they can deliver. Doesn't need to be Eller really.

So was Eller only getting points because he was playing with the Gallys or is he usually just pretty streaky?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
So was Eller only getting points because he was playing with the Gallys or is he usually just pretty streaky?

To me it doesn't matter, if it works it works. You could wonder the same about any player. We have only five players right now: Eller, Gally A and B, Markov, Subban.

It's nice to feel good about your team again.

I hear ya man. I hear ya.

Also, still can't believe we are the only team to beat the Avs, even in regulation too.

i2H3QegGWgk17.gif

edit: Oh I almost forgot, it's a good thing we played Varly tonight or we would've lost. Right kingslunk?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

No he was the best player early on, and even now he's still at worst, the second best centre on the team. Galchenyuk went into a slump until about last game.

cube444

He's always been streaky. Montreal's version of Antropov.

Fans keep expecting a breakout/next level season but it'll never come.

Var

Wii U browser isn't bad. Earlier I used it to put HockeyStreams on the tv while browsing Gaf on the gamepad.

As a fan of live Hockey that goes to 10+ games a year anyone care to explain the title to me? I don't really follow the news of the sport.

Top Bottom