• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

cube444

OnlOHbc.gif

Stet

Banned
Evidently Bolland WAS wearing kevlar socks, but they don't work as intended when it's a straight-on kick as opposed to an against-the-fibre slice.

Samyy

Not to mention we bought out our player with the best possession numbers, who also happens to be a ppg this year :(

Samyy

Bolland has had good possession numbers :(

Defensive defenceman and a centre are two very glaring needs right now.

It might be time to move one of Franson/Gardiner
We have to many of these puck moving offensive defencemen.

Btw, I see so many hockey avatars on gaming side that never post here, do you guys just scare everyone away :p?

Man, it does look like Kassian kicked in the replay. Funny how these 'accidents' happen to guys like him and Cooke.

Btw, I see so many hockey avatars on gaming side that never post here, do you guys just scare everyone away :p?

A friend of mine refuses to post here because of the 'toxicity'.

edit: Went to the Victoria Royals (WHL) game last night. Pretty good hockey overall - some Sutter kid knocked himself out cold, looked like he was dead for a bit.

Merguson

Banned
I didn't catch the game yesterday, doesn't look like I missed much.

I still don't know why there's salt from Canucks fans. I mean, we don't even have a history. Weird fans.

Samyy, I don't know if moving Gardiner/Franson makes all that much sense. What are the expected returns? Neither guy has looked *that* good this year.

I still don't know why there's salt from Canucks fans. I mean, we don't even have a history. Weird fans.

It's really from the ridiculous amount of coverage that the CBC and TSN devote to the Leafs. Like how ESPN spends so much time talking about 2 MLB teams, 3 NFL teams, regardless of how well they're doing. Vancouver has been the best Canadian team for what, 5/6 years? And yet received far less attention from the national media than they deserved.

Samyy

Samyy, I don't know if moving Gardiner/Franson makes all that much sense. What are the expected returns? Neither guy has looked *that* good this year.

It's really from the ridiculous amount of coverage that the CBC and TSN devote to the Leafs. Like how ESPN spends so much time talking about 2 MLB teams, 3 NFL teams, regardless of how well they're doing. Vancouver has been the best Canadian team for what, 5/6 years? And yet received far less attention from the national media than they deserved.

We'll it doesn't have to be asap, but at some point your going to have to make a decision regarding the fact that we have a lot of D that play a similar game. In addition, defence is technically our position of depth in the organization so it makes sense to expend some defence related assets to acquire other needs.

Merguson

Banned

Well, what do you expect? The big market teams will get more attention than the rest.

Cake Boss

Banned
At this point you got start benching the fuckwad dman that keep pinching in for no fucking reason.

I havent seen a team that pinches as much as this one, Karlsson should be the only dman thats allowed to pinch.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Man, it does look like Kassian kicked in the replay. Funny how these 'accidents' happen to guys like him and Cooke.

"Guys like him and cooke" lol. Kassian isn't and has newer been a dirty player. He's a power forward and he's ugly, but he's not an enforcer/dirty. It was a very unfortunate accident.

Top Bottom