• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
HAHAHAHAH

THIS SEASON IN A NUTSHELL!!!

LOOOOL

That goal is a perfect summary of this season.

You guys weren't joking :lol

I'm so sorry

iEiwcjx6hrTto.gif

Smiley90

What gets me is the little cross-check at the end that makes him bend over and he just stays down out of embarrassment :lol

Quick

Banned
Looks like I can watch the Sens/Stars game, since it's past regulation and they can't black out what was supposed to air right now. Cool.

pringles

Detroit prospect Anthony Mantha has 43 points in 17 games in the QJMHL.

On pace for 126 points in 50 games. For reference, Drouin had 103 points in 50 and MacKinnon had 75 in 44.

Beast.

Smiley90

Anderson is walking around and not going to the hospital. Good news. Worst case he's got a light concussion probably. Seems like he'd only be out for like a week or so, tops. if even.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I don't understand this love affair Paulrus has with certain players *cough*milanmichalek*cough*

kingslunk

Hope Anderson is alright and makes a quick comeback! Never ever like seeing injuries.

Ggs sens-gaf I listened to your teams radio announcer. He's a beast!

Ottawa actually played pretty well I thought. One of the Karlsson`s best games. Extremely unlucky, such a contrast from last season.

Our play had some bright spots, but it highlighted how far our system has fallen off the wagon, plus Anderson is injured and we're shit a at shootouts.

Babby, Spezz, Turris and KaIrlsson are playing way better then at the beginning of the season and that's promising and maybe our lines will calm down a bit in the future.

Cake Boss

Banned
I dont get why he keeps using him in the shootout, even I could make a save on him, he really only has 1shootout move, leg kick then tries backhand.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Man, it does look like Kassian kicked in the replay. Funny how these 'accidents' happen to guys like him and Cooke.

A friend of mine refuses to post here because of the 'toxicity'.

edit: Went to the Victoria Royals (WHL) game last night. Pretty good hockey overall - some Sutter kid knocked himself out cold, looked like he was dead for a bit.

Just noticed this.

Anyone who thinks Cooke was able to do that intentionally is delusional.

Top Bottom