• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

TUSR

Banned
Man, it does look like Kassian kicked in the replay. Funny how these 'accidents' happen to guys like him and Cooke.

A friend of mine refuses to post here because of the 'toxicity'.

edit: Went to the Victoria Royals (WHL) game last night. Pretty good hockey overall - some Sutter kid knocked himself out cold, looked like he was dead for a bit.

you live in vic?

Typical Sens team.

Shit the bed in the first, slowly play better over the course the game and tie it up with 3rd period heroics.

Epic fail in the shootout.

Cake Boss

Banned
The last 2 periods looked to me a completely different team than I have seen the first 14 games of the season.

The forwards were actually backchecking, everyone knew where to be on the ice for the most of the time, looked more organized in the breakout, etc. Looked like a switch went off and they stopped being shit.

This next week is actually pretty important, if we can keep the positives from this game and keep them up against Columbus, Montreal and Flordia we give ourselves a shot to be the de facto second wildcard instead of being on the outside looking in.

Kessel got suspended for intentionally slashing Scott, Kassian got suspended for accidentally high-sticking Gagner.

I'm not calling Kessel dirty in return.

You could though, seeing as it was a dirty play by Kessel.

Kassian's been involved in 2 significant injuries already in this season - is it recklessness? Bad luck? Combination of the two? I honestly don't know, but I don't think people should be so quick to dismiss these things as the unfortunate side-effects of 'hockey plays'.

People need to check their heads if they thought Kassian intentionally kicked him

I've talked to guys who still play who thought that Cooke definitely knew what he was doing. I've talked to players who disagree that it was intentional. People can reasonably have different opinions on things.

Acid08

Banned

Cake Boss

Banned
ibjce0wlFZ0ohQ.gif

Thanks docks, I hope you guys enjoy Eckblad as much we are enjoying Babby.

Heretic

ibjce0wlFZ0ohQ.gif

I knew Bobby was going to be good but not this good :'(

GP - G - A - P
14 - 8 - 6 - 14

He's streaky so go easy on his when he hits his dry spells. Oh and he likes to have a glass of warm milk just before bed... if you didn't already know that.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!

GP G A P
14 8 6 14

He's streaky so go easy on his when he hits his dry spells. Oh and he likes to have a glass of warm milk just before bed... if you didn't already know that.

At this point, I'm willing to personally rip the 'A' off the sweater of one of Phillips or Neil and tape it on to Babby's sweater.

It could be worse, it least its not next years pick.
This year is pretty soft compared to next year.

That's the only redeeming thing about giving up that first rounder at this point in time :/

Maybe if we really suck the rest of the season, we can sell for a first rounder.

Acid08

Banned

GP - G - A - P
14 - 8 - 6 - 14

Most goal scorers are streaky, seems like a lot of people forget that. it's why I'm glad most of the Sharks goal scorers contribute defensively a lot too so when they're not scoring they're at least doing something positive instead of floating.

Who else gon watch mah Wild take dem Devs to pound town in bout two hours?
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

John Gibson is named best AHL goaltender for October.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

Can't believe how great this trade is working out for both of our teams. We love Silfverberg and his PPG ways.

Wish he wasn't currently injured at the moment though...

At least you didn't say pony gaf

Nobody deserves that kind of shabby comparison.

Top Bottom