• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Vman

I was under the impression hitting on exciting teenage girls was offensive

Captain%20America%20understood%20that%20reference.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Subban only have one shift in OT?

He played 3 minutes in the 1st. For whatever reason Therrien benched him, which is dumb. Diaz played 4 mins more. They are punishing Subban for some mistakes he made, but wtf do you expect when you play nearly 30 mins a game and actually do something with the puck. So stupid.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
He played 3 minutes in the 1st. For whatever reason Therrien benched him, which is dumb. Diaz played 4 mins more. They are punishing Subban for some mistakes he made, but wtf do you expect when you play nearly 30 mins a game and actually do something with the puck. So stupid.

Was Murray benched for his mistake? Was Diaz benched everytime he refused to go into the corner first?

Fucking Therrien.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Was Murray benched for his mistake? Was Diaz benched everytime he refused to go into the corner first?

Fucking Therrien.

And I agree with Bergy on the AC, Therrien told them to block shots like mad (saw it on 24CH), so they blocked 38 shots, but you're not supposed to even let them shoot! When you play to block shots, you're not playing the same way than playing to attack and score. Now everyone is trying to impress the coach by blocking shots. There was three CH players in front of Price on that goal.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
The Ottawa Senators will gladly take that troublemaker Giroux off your hands. In fact, we'll even give you our grizzled veteran Chris Phillips in return. You're welcome.

Acid08

Banned
Buffalo is going to beat us. Buffalo is going to fucking beat us.

Haven't won since Havlat came back. He is the cancer that is killing our team. Burns coming back is the only cure.

First Drew Stafford, and now Cody McCormick? What is wrong with San Jose?

McCormick's first NHL goal since March 2012.

They're playing sloppy as fuck, that's their problem.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
When will Torts learn that the Sedins never score in a shootout. It just doesn't happen.

Top Bottom