• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Flyers.....

iez1ZciDs1n28.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wait, was Leblanc that dude that was drafted in 09 as an 'off the board' pick simply because of his heritage?
Wasn't off the board, he was picked right around where the central scouting had him, but they definitely picked him because he's French and the draft was in Montreal. He's not a bust yet, but this is his last chance to do something.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
It's not like they missed much in 2009 except maybe Kreider.

This team doesn't have enough practice 4 on 4.

Wasn't off the board, he was picked right around where the central scouting had him, but they definitely picked him because he's French and the draft was in Montreal. He's not a bust yet, but this is his last chance to do something.

My bad, I thought he was off the board.

I guess Feaster kind've redefined "off the board" nowadays anyway.

Guessing it's AHL time soon then?

Acid08

Banned
THROUGH THE SHARK HEAD LET'S DO THIS

Oh man I just realized that Ott is going to be playing. Hope he gets fucking crushed.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
At least they got a point, I thought they were going to get killed after the first 5 minutes. Blues look like one of the best teams in the league right now.

My bad, I thought he was off the board.

I guess Feaster kind've redefined "off the board" nowadays anyway.

Guessing it's AHL time soon then?
He was sent to the AHL at the beginning of this season and was doing quite well when they called him up, he's looked decent but will be sent back down once the team is healthy.

Top Bottom