• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Acid08

Banned
happy the Nucks are up,
but the sharks look off right now.
Yeah it's been 5 or so games we've looked super out of sync. As we got healthier we've been looking worse. Couture has been off big time.

Nucks look really good out there though. You can really tell the difference between their play in the beginning of the season and now.

lol Tyler Myers showing why he doesn't do the whole "stand up for your teammate" thing very much. So easy to knock him off balance in a fight.

Good on him for trying at least, and his shaking Frattin around to convince him to start the fight was funny looking.

Acid08

Banned
Welp 9/10 ain't bad. Team was mostly ass tonight, these guys need to find their work ethic. Nucks played really well.

We continue to not win since Havlat came back.

Stasis

The entire Rangers HFB has apparently discovered Gooby pls and are now doing it obsessively but with an absurd amount of o's thrown in. It's like... too much too late, and awkwardly wrong.

At least it was kinda funny in NHL gaf =/

Clomubus pls

Bahahahaha

3QAvKPZ.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Finally home.

We won?!? Madness!

... yeah we're gonna get beat hard again next week. Wait, why are we playing the Sharks again already?!?

Richardson scored!
Santorelli scored!
Stanton had an assist!

Gillis be praised!

CCF23

Finally home.

We won?!? Madness!

... yeah we're gonna get beat hard again next week. Wait, why are we playing the Sharks again already?!?

Richardson scored!
Santorelli scored!
Stanton had an assist!

Gillis be praised!

If you had told me Richardson would score 5 goals all year I probably would've been happy.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
After starting the season with utterly embarrassing defense, the Rangers have now held opponents to 2 goals or less in 9 straight games.

That is the longest such streak for the team since they did it for 12 games in 1971.

I guess I already had Heretic as a buddypal. I haven't had an Xbox in the house for over a year. If anyone wants to add me for XBoning I am Cold Cognition. ColumnBreaker on PSN.

Top Bottom