• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

ALMOST TIME NUCKS GAF

oct3008_bieksa03_b.jpg

:lol

Somebody post the gif of him eating his stick tape.

God damn Wings. What a fucking terrible loss. All late goals and shitty coverage. Top line is firing, but the other 3 aren't doing shit. Need to remedy this asap.

It's amazing how this team can't hold leads at all and love to completely blow games, just need to lose one more to match our winning streak. Oh look, we play the Lightning next, yep 3rd straight loss coming up, why do I even bother with this team or at least Saturday's game.

It's amazing how this team can't hold leads at all and love to completely blow games, just need to lose one more to match our winning streak. Oh look, we play the Lightning next, yep 3rd straight loss coming up, why do I even bother with this team or at least Saturday's game.

Just think about it this way, you're in the East now. Getting a playoff spot is exponentially easier, you'll keep doing just well enough to stay out of top 10 draft pick range and will have an extended rebuild.

I actually intended to make a consoling post but I guess the truth can't be stopped.

pringles

Kinda sucked that we lost the lead on a so-so penalty in a game where we had 0 powerplays ourselves. For all the "Ref Wings"-bs we haven't had much help in that department this year..

Atleast we played a decent game, not like during our last losing streak.

And Pav was in god-mode.
MLLiN8i.gif

Kinda sucked that we lost the lead on a so-so penalty in a game where we had 0 powerplays ourselves. For all the "Ref Wings"-bs we haven't had much help in that department this year..

Atleast we played a decent game, not like during our last losing streak.

And Pav was in god-mode.
MLLiN8i.gif

I'm more pissed that it is looking like we are going to lose 3 in a row again after winning 3 in a row, they have become so predictable it's absolutely pathetic (along with not holding leads). I knew they when they went up by 2 they weren't going to hold that lead at all.

Season so far:

Win 2
Lose 2
Win 4
Lose 4
Win 3
Lose 2... and counting

If that doesn't make you go mad, I don't know what will. GAH!!! We should have won today but nope, now have to try to beat a surging Lightning team, just brilliant.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
New York Rangers ‏@NYRangers 1h
Marc Staal says he was fine after being hit above ear by puck in 2nd " I was just ticked off...the puck is attracted to my face now"

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Cam Talbot ‏@ctalbot33 8m
And for those wondering...yes @ChrisKreider did kiss my mask after the game, and yes, I liked it.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Sharks with backup goalie now. Canucks should brace for a loss. We never win against backup goalies :(

Top Bottom