• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

That's my stripper name.

image.php

Well good news is that the rest of the East still sucks so we are still in a comfortable position in the standings, until we blow more games that is.

Samyy

Yay the Leafs are playing!
Too bad I won't be watching :( but its New Jersey so will probably be a boring game. I don't expect much from us tonight.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fear not my salty friends. It is only temporary.

Besides look closer and you'll still see me within this new avatar.

I'm actually considering cancelling my PS4 preorder and getting a Vita+hella games instead.

That's why I cancelled my preorder and bought a WiiU instead. I'll get a PS4 eventually but there's like a single game at launch that I want and it's going to collect dust for a while after that it seems.

sammich

Top team in the east, Tampa has 22 points. Mind you they only played 15 games. 8th place team in the west has 22 points. 9th has 20. Thats fucking ridiculous. St Louis last night was in 8th place with a record of 9-2-2. Madness.

Top Bottom