• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

zedge

I just reserved COD game FS. Thank goodness I am not paying much for this pos. But I have BF4 on PC and no interest in AC.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So I pretty much got an indirect confirmation this shit is real.

My area isn't taking part in the promotion I realized after I reserved a copy up here in Vaughan. The Vaughan Futureshop just left me a message basically saying the following:

"Hi Kave, just letting you know if you reserved Call of Duty: Ghosts for the trade in deal unfortunately our location is not taking part in that so please confirm if you still want the copy or not call us at XXXX"

So there you have it I guess.

FS has confirmed it on their forum, their twitter account AND their manager confirmed it on twitter too. It's about as confirmed as it can get.

The only question is if you'll get there before RFD fucks everyone over again.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
FS has confirmed it on their forum, their twitter account AND their manager confirmed it on twitter too. It's about as confirmed as it can get.

The only question is if you'll get there before RFD fucks everyone over again.

I'd assume reserving a copy would save me one even if those assholes get there before me...

Right? :(

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Writer for the Jets just said that "Kanes actions were selfish, distracting and entirely avoidable. can only guess at his motivation"

Anyone know what this is about? Please send him over here Jets :D

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Writer for the Jets just said that "Kanes actions were selfish, distracting and entirely avoidable. can only guess at his motivation"

Anyone know what this is about? Please send him over here Jets :D

Probably tried to get the lockerroom to listen to Yeezus to no avail. :(

RC

Banned
Now I know how Brent Burns felt like after his hair cut. My head feels so light and hats fit again.

Clydefrog

It'll grow back, right?

uhh.. yeah, of course...
looking_aroundn6bb6.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Dreger has said that they might have a deal in place for a D.

Just because they're trading for ONE defenseman doesn't mean they suddenly have SIX. They need more than just one defenseman, and trading one decent d-man away to get a great d-man still leaves them with 4 other shitty defensemen. :lol

If this is to make space for Bryz I'll laugh my ass off.

Alternatively, if this is to move Yakupov for a big-name-D-man, I'll see.

@Red:

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 3m
Smid move to free up money for Bryzgalov?

Red_Man

Bryz said he wouldn't go to Winnipeg, why would he go to Edmonton which is even worse? The guy doesn't need money.

ZeroGravity

Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 58s
Re: Bryzgalov -- EDM looked at him a few weeks ago, didn't like his salary ask. Maybe things have changed for now.
Sounds like Bryz would go there for the right price.

zedge

Do we know what prospects yet?
The Edmonton Oilers have confirmed that defenseman Ladislav Smid and goalie prospect Olivier Roy have been traded to the Calgary Flames for a pair of prospects - goalie Laurent Brossoit and forward Roman Horak.

Red_Man

Ward just confirmed Bryz to Edmonton

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Miracles really do happen

Top Bottom