• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ward just confirmed Bryz to Edmonton

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Miracles really do happen

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This and that FS/BB deal make for an AMAZING Friday.

Oilers :lololololololol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
2dHNVgS.gif
:lol :lol :lol

Best gif

God I hope he starts against Philly tomorrow. Wonder if he's in shape.

dem

Good god..

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse..

The Oilers are the biggest disaster in pro sports

Red_Man

Remember when Bryz would get all pissy at the Flyer players for bad D? He's going to have a field day with Edmonton.

Red_Man

Writer for Sportsnet says he still expects something to happen between Philly / Edm and that he thinks Edmonton would be willing to give up Eberle or Yakupov for some kind of deal involving Simmonds.

Delryk

Writer for Sportsnet says he still expects something to happen between Philly / Edm and that he thinks Edmonton would be willing to give up Eberle or Yakupov for some kind of deal involving Simmonds.

Edm must desperately want that 1st pick again.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

If true they can have Simmonds at this point.

Hell, take the whole fucking roster sans G and Bradyen Schenn.

Bryz to the Oilers, they play the Flyers tomorrow. You just know he's going to start and pitch a shutout. Just wait.

Red_Man

Leafs should really try something besides Kessel forcing it cross crease every time

Top Bottom