• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
To be honest I may only play this for a week and then mail it to my nephew. I know he'd love the game even more than I would. Kid is ridiculous on it. I refuse to play him because he mops the floor with me.

Quick

Banned
:lol :lol same here, I can finally get rid of these old NHL games....Gonna grab both BF4 and COD using a friend. I'm not big on AC after I played the latest one that was garbage, is this pirate one suppose to be any better?

I had so many older NHL games lying around. I got rid of them for cash.

In fact, I don't have many older games left in general. I traded in or sold most of them.

Since we shipped Downie to Philly and now that Tanguay is injured for a couple weeks at least would love if the Avs could get Fleischmann back from Florida for picks and prospects.

RC

Banned
I don't really give a shit about any of these games, but the trade in value is worth it alone. Reserved COD over at BB.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Shit I might be boned on the reserve. I just saw Richmond Hill and Vaughan aren't participating!

Maybe Woodbridge doesn't count? (Hwy. 7)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

In fact, I don't have many older games left in general. I traded in or sold most of them.
Thanks for posting, I never go to gaming side

Shit I might be boned on the reserve. I just saw Richmond Hill and Vaughan aren't participating!

Maybe Woodbridge doesn't count? (Hwy. 7)
Where do you see a list of stores participating? I've got buddies in Toronto that want to do this.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Just go to EBGames and buy like PGR3 for 5 bucks or something.

I have NHL 13 to trade in.... not sure what else I have. Went on a huge trade-in mission a while back, too. My roommate has super old games but I don't wanna just take her games and trade them in :lol

Where do you see a list of stores participating? I've got buddies in Toronto that want to do this.

"there are a few stores that are not participating: Nanaimo, Kelowna, Vaughan, St. James, Garden City, Pembina and Richmond Hill."

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Canadian Gaming Deals thread in Gaming:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=89041795&postcount=9050

This is the places NOT participating:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the questions. Yes, ANY game ANY one game on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, WiiU, PS Vita or Nintendo 3DS is eligible.

Yes, all stores are participating with the exception of Nanaimo, Kelowna, Vaughan, St. James, Garden City, Pembina and Richmond Hill.
Social Community Coordinator
twitter.com/FS_Connect

Smiley90

Hahaha fucking suck it Kelowna

The deal was just announced, they weren't confident that their mail birds would reach Kelowna in time and they wanted to avoid confusion between staff and customers

Red_Man

I can't begin to comprehend why this is happening, so I'm just going to stop thinking about it and enjoy my free games.

Smiley90

I can't begin to comprehend why this is happening, so I'm just going to stop thinking about it and enjoy my free games.

My guess?

To entice people to jump into next gen.

Console + 3 full-priced launch titles: uuuuuuh no I'll wait a bit
Console + 3 launch titles for trading in 3 crappy games and upgrading for 10 bucks each: Now we're talking!

Then they make more money off future next-gen games/accessory purchases, and the console itself.

Just my guess. I'll take it, whatever the reason is.

Smiley90

Wow that's a good deal wish I lived in Canada.

RUMOUR HAS IT USA will have a similar deal for Thanksgiving. Rumour has it. (Best Buy owns FS, so it's not that unlikely that Best Buy USA will do the same... and someone on reddit said they talked to a BB spokesperson who said they'll have a similar deal. like i said, rumours)

This hasn't happened yet right?

It's going to be a limit of 10 per store or something.

Saturday-Monday, 1 game per store per day.

Red_Man

I'd lose my shit if Bergevin could get his hands on one of these young players terrible GMs are shopping, Kane, Eberle, even a guy like Kulikov. Time to get fleecing.

Smiley90

I'd lose my shit if Bergevin could get his hands on one of these young players terrible GMs are shopping, Kane, Eberle, even a guy like Kulikov. Time to get fleecing.

Kane needs to come home.

I mean this in any racist sense you want to take this

Cake Boss

Banned
Even if I wont enjoy the games as much as the previous instalments, they will make some pretty awesome cheap ass christmas gifts.

I still cant believe they are actually offering it.

TUSR

Banned
yo quick i hit reserve, it does that stupid little spinning wheel thing and then it goes right back to that same screen

Too bad you can't get any good games with that deal.

BF4 doesn't look bad if I had it in me to put up with another modern military shooter.

Smiley90

yo quick i hit reserve, it does that stupid little spinning wheel thing and then it goes right back to that same screen

Then it didn't work, probably because the site is getting hit like crazy. Try best buy, worked much better for me.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure if I should get AC4 for Wii U and maybe eventually play it, or get Ghosts on 360 just for the trade in value...

TUSR

Banned
Then it didn't work, probably because the site is getting hit like crazy. Try best buy, worked much better for me.

dude i dont know where the best buy in victoria is

just did it again and it worked.

can i literally trade in sneak king and I get cod ghosts?

Red_Man

Not sure if I should get AC4 for Wii U and maybe eventually play it, or get Ghosts on 360 just for the trade in value...
c7NJRa2.gif

Take someone with you or go in two days in a row.

Smiley90

dude i dont know where the best buy in victoria is

... apparently there is no non-mobile Best Buy in Victoria.

Sorry.

lolVictoria

And yes, yes you can. If it's in stock. Tomorrow will be a glorious day if it works. Deal of the year for sure. At least.

TUSR

Banned
... apparently there is no non-mobile Best Buy in Victoria.

Sorry.

lolVictoria

And yes, yes you can. If it's in stock. Tomorrow will be a glorious day if it works. Deal of the year for sure. At least.

reserved at the future shop close to my place, one bus ride away. hopefully this works out this is going to be glorious

Red_Man

I love how everyone's reaction when seeing it is "WTF is this real?!" :lol I showed my friend and he didn't believe me for 25 mins

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So I pretty much got an indirect confirmation this shit is real.

My area isn't taking part in the promotion I realized after I reserved a copy up here in Vaughan. The Vaughan Futureshop just left me a message basically saying the following:

"Hi Kave, just letting you know if you reserved Call of Duty: Ghosts for the trade in deal unfortunately our location is not taking part in that so please confirm if you still want the copy or not call us at XXXX"

So there you have it I guess.

Top Bottom