• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Did Reimer go in net for the shootout or what?

Bernier isn't getting the W on yahoo fantasy for me and it's pissing me off. I'm only up by .5 points. I need thissssss

EDIT: Finally went through. Up by 3 points yay-yayee

Acid08

Banned
I think its only on the website, as far as I can see.
You have 4 points on the night so far as your goalies are beasting.

Goddammit you and Moe are sneaking up on me and Entropia
Thanks!

About goddamn time these guys got me some points. Pavelec is awful and Schneider is on a bad team/shares starts.

JAYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEE ARRRRRRRRRR!!

FLEECEDYKE

JVRRRRRRR

JVR WITH THE KULEMIN

JRV!!!!!!!!!

GYI0060579550_medium.jpg

Pancakes!

Sabres obviously needing to send a strong message to Florida and Edmonton that despite their actions today they will not be outdone in the Battle Of The Worst.

Acid08

Banned
Burns is back and practicing with the team in a no contact jersey. Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up with a concussion getting that goalie stick in the face. Injury has gone from a "mouth issue" to a "sinus issue" but when it's dealing with head injuries it's never surprising if there's some concussion issues in there too.

Cogggsss.

If Teemu does play a year in Finland then I hope it's with Jokerit (no doubt it will be). He nearly played for them during the lockout.

Shocking what a guy can do when he's not playing with Kaleta and Scott. Not that Tropp, Stafford and McCormick are stars or anything, but they're hockey players at least.

What fuckwit puts Grigorenko with Scott and Kaleta!? Tropps passing has been his key.

Top Bottom