• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Sup guys. Great Game.

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

Quack quack y'all

My buddy has never seen Happy Gilmore before so I put it on. He turned it off after 10 minutes because he didn't like it. He's the only person I've met that doesn't like that movie

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I just saw the Rob Ford "swear/murder" video for the first time. ROFL. How has he not resigned yet?!? The Crack AND this?!? wtf is happening Toronto :lol

Smiley90

i got 2, me and a buddy going at 10am opening to get some new COD

nice. I got COD, AC and BF all reserved for pickup at different stores so I can pick up all three throughout the day. Happy there are so many FS/BB's in the Lower Mainland. :lol

TUSR

Banned
nice. I got COD, AC and BF all reserved for pickup at different stores so I can pick up all three throughout the day. Happy there are so many FS/BB's in the Lower Mainland. :lol

:lol, I was thinking about it. But I dont have a vehicle here in Vic. hit all the FS for for the whole lot.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Panic over that guy playing his Xbone that was wrongly delivered early? Did YOU ban him? :(

if only I was doing anything that remotely interesting :(

and I played Xbox one for the first time 2 days ago lol right after I am done I am probably gonna head to best buy to play some KI with acidglow

Sabres first line (Ennis-Hodgson-Moulson) hasn't played a shift in the third period.

Guessing they want to avoid injuring them?

Quack quack y'all

\o/

Ducks fly together.

Whens Silversurfer returning?

Soon I hope. He has been missed, but obviously hasn't been necessary :)

Join me Ducks GAF. We are all Scrooge McDucks.

\o/

There's no way that GIF doesn't remind me of this, ever.

My buddy has never seen Happy Gilmore before so I put it on. He turned it off after 10 minutes because he didn't like it. He's the only person I've met that doesn't like that movie

He eats pieces of shit for breakfast.

Heretic

I'm dreading the Canucks game. I have a feeling it's going to be one of those frustrating games where the Ducks out-shoot and out-play them but still end up getting shut out.

The dude who got his early XBone banned, I'd feel bad for him if there was no precedent for Microsoft doing exactly this with technically unreleased products. But there is, they do, and he won't get a dime out of them over it.

DopeyFish

How's the controller?

well built

sticks are surprisingly amazing... And small!

triggers felt almost like 360 triggers to me, when I was first holding the controller, didn't notice them being bulky in any way

bumpers worked well, clicky... Don't understand the "pressable area" complaints because I was able to press the button every way I tried

even though I was using the dpad... I didn't get a good feel for it... I was dropping a ton of moves and I wasn't sure if it was a dev kit issue, a KI old build issue or just me not being used to it.

didn't get to test the trigger feedback even though forza was being played... I immediately changed the game to KI lol

Heretic

well built

sticks are surprisingly amazing... And small!

triggers felt almost like 360 triggers to me, when I was first holding the controller, didn't notice them being bulky in any way

bumpers worked well, clicky... Don't understand the "pressable area" complaints because I was able to press the button every way I tried

even though I was using the dpad... I didn't get a good feel for it... I was dropping a ton of moves and I wasn't sure if it was a dev kit issue, a KI old build issue or just me not being used to it.

didn't get to test the trigger feedback even though forza was being played... I immediately changed the game to KI lol

Excellent! My biggest concern has to be how loose the analog sticks are. Hoping to get in to an Area One event here in L.A.

DopeyFish

Excellent! My biggest concern has to be how loose the analog sticks are. Hoping to get in to an Area One event here in L.A.

while they may be looser, the sticks are so small that your finger kinda fits in the center (if you put your finger on top) and can control where it moves with precision

however if you put your fingers on the side, it could be an issue

Heretic

while they may be looser, the sticks are so small that your finger kinda fits in the center (if you put your finger on top) and can control where it moves with precision

however if you put your fingers on the side, it could be an issue

Cool. I should be ok then. Thanks for the impressions!

I'm glad its only extreme support for Happy Gilmore. Definitely one of my favorite movies. It's funny no matter how many times you watch it

The dude who got his early XBone banned, I'd feel bad for him if there was no precedent for Microsoft doing exactly this with technically unreleased products. But there is, they do, and he won't get a dime out of them over it.

No way I'd fuck around with MS on pre-release leakes. Completely on him.

Samyy

What I say... not problem getting the system or downloading the update

But the second he starts showing off stuff on XBL that is potentially incomplete... he's in the danger zone.

The only negative I see from this is that this person was doing a pretty good job of selling the console, he seemed to be really positive about it. It kinda sucks tbh, it was a good PR opportunity imo.

Smiley90

The only negative I see from this is that this person was doing a pretty good job of selling the console, he seemed to be really positive about it. It kinda sucks tbh, it was a good PR opportunity imo.

This was my impression. If MS had been more chill about it, they'd have recognized it for the PR opportunity that it was. It's not like they can't use good press...

Alfredsson has been with Weiss and Daniel Cleary, but "that hasn't been a good line for us," Babcock said. "So we're going to try something else." Cleary has three points, or as Babcock put it, "not enough."

Has Babcock actually, dare I say it... said something negative about Cleary and might be learning from his mistakes? Nah... that can't be true can it?

Top Bottom