• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

ghost77

Banned
Fuck off oilers.

Play 60 minutes MAYBE YOU WIN A GAME.

my lord the refs even give these hacks a power play in the last 4 min in these oiler come back games.

Grow up.

Acid08

Banned
B2YUv1ZIQAAyMFk.jpg

Get it together Carls Jr. Sports Update.

Sharks Win!

Seemed like a solid 45 minute effort tonight. They sat back for a while in the third while the Lightening pressed. Picked it up near the end at least, didn't let the Bolts set up at all.

GG Zero and Other Bolts Fan

Nice to see them win on the road and against a good team too. Should give them some confidence back.

Conceptor

Someone tell me there's a gif floating around of that Drew Doughty maniac laugh. Sportsnet had it right at the end of the Stars/Kings package when he hit Benn

Acid08

Banned
Sharks next 5 games are: Columbus, Carolina, Buffalo, Florida and Arizona. Knowing the Sharks we'll only beat the Desert Dickheads.

kingslunk

Was watching game with Dad didn't really get to post but yeah. Beat the kings, yesterday was a good day.

IdealGranularBass.gif

Save of the year. Sup.

Look at Oleksiak just failing so hard.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Julien complaining about the schedule last night even though the Bruins have had one of the easiest schedules in the past few years. Come up with better excuses.

Foggy

I hope Columbus gets him

Unfortunately it won't happen unless half the team and Bob stay injured. By the end of the month, the vast majority will be back and unless they win something like 80% of their games for the rest of the season then they'll be sitting in the middle of the pack. They played fairly well before they were injured to shit and back. I'd love for that to be a silver lining, but I think the team will play their way out of the sweepstakes.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Glad to see that the Sens didn't complete the fuck up yesterday.

Still bummed out about Murray :(

Top Bottom