• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

zroid

Banned
man I feel like Nonis is never going to trade Bozak but if he manages to get 60+ pts, there's bound to be some teams who would give us something good for him

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Are people really starting to like Franson? Dude was worse than terrible during his time in Sweden.
Seems to be rather inconsistent. I remember during the lockout he was really good, then last year he was garbage. Seems to have picked up his play again thus far this season.

Yawnier

Banned
If another team were to offer Franson somewhere north of 4 - 4.5 million next july, dear lawd they can have them at that price. Same thing with Kuleimon this summer, wouldn't really care if he left.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
It really is. Also the best looking show on TV, it's crazy how gorgeous it is visually. Gives the whole thing an almost dream-like filter that makes everything work.

It really is gorgeous, up there with Boardwalk Empire and Mad Men.

Best show on TV.

And don't go to OT today. So far I've encountered fat chick from all about that bass is attractive and Blade Runner sucks.

I've already learned from OT that people hate the original Dumb and Dumber.

I better not see any NHL GAF bros hating on it

Foggy

Hold up, the Flyers haven't played since Saturday and the only player the Jackets are getting back in the lineup is JackMFJohnson?

Gong show

Red_Man

All Weezer? Because Pinkerton and Blue are incredible albums. They've been hit and miss at best since. There is some good shit in there though.

I hate it all. I know it's a really odd opinion and that I'm in the minority here. I have no problem with people who enjoy them, they've just never clicked for me. Same with Radiohead.

Red_Man

What happened to Forza? Did he quit watching after seeing Forsberg tear the league apart?

Foggy

Watched the pilot, but the protagonist was pretty annoying. We get it, you're a tortured soul, now stop making that face. Will go back eventually since it otherwise showed a lot of promise.

I was the same way, but I returned to it and really enjoyed season 1. It's the most beautiful trash I've seen.

Dat Habs anthem singer

anthemsinger.gif

I need to visit Montreal.

Marvie_3

Banned
All Weezer? Because Pinkerton and Blue are incredible albums. They've been hit and miss at best since. There is some good shit in there though.
This. I haven't heard a single song from them since those two albums that I've liked.

I hate it all. I know it's a really odd opinion and that I'm in the minority here. I have no problem with people who enjoy them, they've just never clicked for me. Same with Radiohead.

That's because most Radiohead is shit.

Silexx

Pierre Dorrion> Timmy.

It's just a really emotional situation for those involved and I just hope Tim doesn't come to regret his situation.

That said, I will be very happy if Dorion becomes the next GM. At the very least, you know Pageau will be immediately recalled.

Foggy

Trash? lol.

Season 2 finale was one the best episodes of a show I watched all year. Mads is fantastic.

LOL, it's a term of affection for me. Trash/trashy cinema or tv is some of my favorite art.

I really need to set aside some time and dig into season 2. Michael Pitt's my boy so I'm mostly looking forward to his character.

Yawnier

Banned
I'm one of those people who never quite "got" radiohead as well. I've listened to Ok Computer and Kid A and both never really clicked with me.

Not a huge Weezer fan either, I don't mind some of their mid 90s stuff but either than that mehhhhhhhh.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I never liked Dumb and Dumber.

not a bro so I should be okay

:O

I almost edited my post with sistas after as well, you're not off the hook!

Watched the pilot, but the protagonist was pretty annoying. We get it, you're a tortured soul, now stop making that face. Will go back eventually since it otherwise showed a lot of promise.

I felt the same actually, it caused me to stop watching after a few episodes, but he gets much better, and his relationship with the title character is the best part of the show.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Was out of town for a while and had limited internet access, but please know I am in love with Halak on his back to back shutout streak. Lets keep it up tonight!

T7smA.gif

Top Bottom