• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Huh, this kid is a 'bit' shaky, but he's a LOT better than some of the other crappy singers we've had do the anthem barring....'that' game....

edit: 13?!??! Fuck. MAJOR fucking props.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Wow, I'm listening to the anthem at the Leafs game and not really paying attention, and I turn my head and it's this 13 year old kid just KILLING it.

Mad props!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
But I thought he sucked

Only one of us here thinks he sucks.

He's very inconsistent, but I think adjusting to different goddamn coaches all the time and having to gain their confidence messes with his game a lot. He also probably doesn't prepare himself properly either. He needs to take advantage of the opportunities presented to him, and the example earlier was a good one. Dude had a fuckin WIDE OPEN net and had he scored, we wouldn't have had to rely on Bernier to do...fuck...something...

Vancouver is expensive but I don't have an expensive house. My place is a 650 sqft condo worth $600k (~$500k on purchase). Average median house prices will look at detached homes which are very expensive in Vancouver, averaging over a million dollars. Condos are decently priced.
i paid 80k for a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house

catching up on the thread

plus a hot dog and a soda.

I AROOOooOoOoOoO a good deal I duclair

They used to have fifty cent beer night too.

It really is a great place to watch hockey. Has a bunch of non-Tabris level bars and restaurants around, nice non-MGM Grand hotels in walking distance, rink is good, players are good, easy flight from Canada. Hell, tons of Canadians around there. Tim Horton stands, Molson on draught.

zroid

Banned
CU8MVl8UwAABhcd.png

Foggy

HOT DAMN! Looks like Boone Jenner sucked all the scoring mojo out of Nick Foligno for this season. 12 goals already this season.

Top Bottom