• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Vman

I know Hertl can't possibly keep this pace up but I'm just so happy that he has stepped in and looked like a perfect fit for us. He's exactly what we needed this year.

Hertl-Thornton-Burns is a crazy line. I love it.

So is Burns playing Wing this year or splitting with D?

Incase Acid doesn't see it before it goes away

izbQHI4IUi0NS.JPG

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Great, we're not even allowed to practice tomorrow. Guess the boys are just going to have to stew on this for a while.

FAKE EDIT: LOL @ the highlight titles

Fucking police over here. Dude gets beat the fuck down by multiple people at a light rail station very close to where my fiance works last week and the public only finds out about it today.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
After 3 games, Rangers goalies...

Henrik Lundqvist - 1-2-0, 3.62 GAA, .897 Sv%
Martin Biron - 0-0-0, 9.68 GAA, .762 Sv%

:/

Solo

Ahhh.....first week of the season. Last time you'll see any of these guys outside of Sedin leading any of these categories lol

untitledfox3z.jpg

making_the_jump_questions_with_aaron_ekblad_barrie_colts.jpg

Acid, congrats on Hertl.
Rangers haven't given up 9 goals since Tom Renney was around, and Steve Valiquette was in net. On the flip side, I can't remember the last time the Rangers scored 9. I think the closest was 8 against Edmonton in 2010.

Fuck we're shitty.

Curufinwe

Berube press conferences could be fun.

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2013/1...rube-already-told-a-reporter-to-get-lost.html

Questioning Craig Berube about a dumb penalty Jay Rosehill committed in the Flyers’ 2-1 win against the Panthers, Sielski asked if The Chief would punish the goon who has a two-year contract to punch people:

Berube: “I thought it was a weak call originally. And then what he did after that was unacceptable. He can’t do that, he knows that.”

Sielski: “Do you have a punishment in mind of some kind?”

Berube: “Do you want me to spank him? Get lost. That talk’s stupid.”

And Sielski did. I’m told he left the press conference at that point.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
New York Rangers ‏@NYRangers 49m

Well this is awkward...#IsItThursdayYet

Yeah, it is pretty fucking awkward...

I don't know if I'm expecting the Rangers to destroy the shit out of the Ducks tomorrow or get creamed. Such a weird team.

EDIT: Brad Stuart will have a disciplinary hearing for the head shot on Nash.

LevelNth

Banned
So how much longer do we ride with Ranger? That Ranger/Gardiner pairing is a liability, and I just don't see how Fraser or even Brennan would be a worse fit with Gardiner. Ranger is not disciplined enough, and I'd much rather the upside of Gardiner stay in.

Also Rielly isn't going back down. Calling it now.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So the whole listening to offers for Jake Gsrdiner thing was from a month ago and there's been no talk between other teams since then.

Dreger talked about it this morning on tsn radio...why bring it up now? (Rhetorical question)

Montresor

Can't believe the meltdown one of our Leafs GAFFERS had over this loss. Leafs are still 3-1 and the Avs look like an amazing team.

LevelNth

Banned
Leivo, Broll and THANK JESUS Brennan have been called up, with Kulie moved to LTIR. Love seeing Leivo get a chance, and I really hope Carlyle tries out Brennan with Gardiner at least once and scratches Ranger.

Holy Shit that fourth goal by Hertl. Ya I know I don't post in here often but fuck is there still room on the bandwagon? At least I'm a local.

Delryk

Leivo, Broll and THANK JESUS Brennan have been called up, with Kulie moved to LTIR. Love seeing Leivo get a chance, and I really hope Carlyle tries out Brennan with Gardiner at least once and scratches Ranger.

Aye. As long as Leivo plays 3rd line minutes (instead of Orr) and Brennan for Ranger we should be good...

Top Bottom