• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

I don't think Hertl's ready for the NHL. Should send him down before they burn his 9 games up.

Also why would you worry about Thornton and Marleau aging while Hertl and Couture are there.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Over/Under on how long it'll take Hertl to get those 2 girls behind the bench laid?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
At this point my fantasy team likes to thank Ryan McDonaugh for only being a -2 tonight. That could have been much, much worse.

I seriously cannot stop smiling right now. WOW.

Congratz man. Also congratz on having a coach that has the balls to play a rookie with its stars. AV never had those, and neither does Torts. :(

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Over/Under on how long it'll take Hertl to get those 2 girls behind the bench laid?
He's probably having a fivesome with those 2, his gf, and his mom right now. 4!

At this point my fantasy team likes to thank Ryan McDonaugh for only being a -2 tonight. That could have been much, much worse.
Thankfully, I sat McDonaugh tonight. Oh, and I also picked up Hertl a couple days ago and played him tonight :D

Acid08

Banned
I know Hertl can't possibly keep this pace up but I'm just so happy that he has stepped in and looked like a perfect fit for us. He's exactly what we needed this year.

Hertl-Thornton-Burns is a crazy line. I love it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nash said he sat out because he had a headache that got progressively worse and that he's “concerned by the way it feels.”

He had a concussion last season too from a hit by Lucic.

TUSR

Banned
Nash said he sat out because he had a headache that got progressively worse and that he's “concerned by the way it feels.”

He had a concussion last season too from a hit by Lucic.

pretty vague. i watched the hit a few times, didnt seem like he got a conky.

Acid08

Banned
THIS IS FOR YOU ACID

3rd Hertl:

itxOEffEdOQPB.gif

4th and amazing Hertl:

iDKZFy78hwyL3.gif

Bonus Hertl:

imyv8Ux6ZfZCs.gif

FAKEEDIT: COME ON SCORE THAT 10TH GOAL SHARKS

Smiley I love you for this.

Top Bottom