• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

TUSR

Banned
I thought I got a time out from saying I would butt chug some absinthe as my last drunk while the world ended

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I thought I got a time out from saying I would butt chug some absinthe as my last drunk while the world ended
Unsure-Larry-David.gif

Quick

Banned
Wait is Hertl a Cherry approved "GOOOD OLE ONTARIO KID?"

EY YOU KIDS OUT THERE DON'T BE DOIN WHAT TOMAS HURT-A-WHIRL DID VERSUS THE RANGERS ON TUESDAY, I TELL YOU WHAT.

YOU DON'T PUT THE STICK BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AND SCORE YOUR FOURTH GOAL. YOU SIT DOWN AND STOP PRODUCIN' AFTER YOUR FIRST GOAL.

OHHH BOY. YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW THIS KID IS BAD NEWS? HE'S WEARIN' A VISOR. WHAT? THE NHL GRANDFATHERED VISORS? IS THIS LEAGUE RUN BY A EUROPEAN NOW? OHHH BOY THIS IS BAD NEWS.

YOU KIDS OUT THERE. VISORS MAKE YOU EUROPEAN AND SIP TEA LIKE A SISSY. YOU TAKE YOUR EYE INJURIES LIKE A MAN, I TELL YOU WHAT.

YOU DON'T SEE BOBBY ORR WEAR A VISOR, GOD LOVE HIM.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What? Why are people upset? Because he pulled a great move that worked?

When Daniel Sedin did the same it was voted goal of the year. I don't expect much different from this one.

Or what's the issue here? Are only veterans allowed to have great moves? What'd he do oO.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
EY YOU KIDS OUT THERE DON'T BE DOIN WHAT TOMAS HURT-A-WHIRL DID VERSUS THE RANGERS ON TUESDAY, I TELL YOU WHAT.

YOU DON'T PUT THE STICK BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AND SCORE YOUR FOURTH GOAL. YOU SIT DOWN AND STOP PRODUCIN' AFTER YOUR FIRST GOAL.

OHHH BOY. YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW THIS KID IS BAD NEWS? HE'S WEARIN' A VISOR. WHAT? THE NHL GRANDFATHERED VISORS? IS THIS LEAGUE RUN BY A EUROPEAN NOW? OHHH BOY THIS IS BAD NEWS.

YOU KIDS OUT THERE. VISORS MAKE YOU EUROPEAN AND SIP TEA LIKE A SISSY. YOU TAKE YOUR EYE INJURIES LIKE A MAN, I TELL YOU WHAT.

:lol you channel Cherry very well.

ZeroGravity

What? Why are people upset? Because he pulled a great move that worked?

When Daniel Sedin did the same it was voted goal of the year. I don't expect much different from this one.

Or what's the issue here? Are only veterans allowed to have great moves? What'd he do oO.
Someone didn't tell the kid the NHL stands for "No Hertls League"

Clydefrog

Someone didn't tell the kid the NHL stands for "No Hertls League"

A+ stuff here

Acid08

Banned

LOL
Hartley said Hertl "eats his hot dogs with a lot of mustard"

He mad.
Wha

Smiley90

Shinkaruk has 4pts in his first 2 games in the WHL. -cries-

Horvat has 6pts in his first 3 games. -cries some more-

Instead we get Weber playing forward, and a revolving door on our first, second and third line. -sigh-

Montresor

I played GTA Online with Marvie and it was pretty underwhelming.? To be fair I was really tired and I only played 10 minutes with him.

I think what annoys me is there seems to be no way of tracking your progress or finding out where a mission is placed in your own timeline. So I have my own mission progress in my online story and then I jump into Marvie's story and he's a certain amount of missions ahead me, and I do the same with other players and eventually I forget what I was originally going in my own story.

I played GTA Online with Marvie and it was pretty underwhelming.? To be fair I was really tired and I only played 10 minutes with him.

I think what annoys me is there seems to be no way of tracking your progress or finding out where a mission is placed in your own timeline. So I have my own mission progress in my online story and then I jump into Marvie's story and he's a certain amount of missions ahead me, and I do the same with other players and eventually I forget what I was originally going in my own story.

It's kind of shit. It's good for some open-world stupidity laughs, but I'd rather play offline where I can do shit without being interrupted by some idiot. For example I was in the middle of a robbery mission, and this dude walks by the building and starts shooting pedestrians right outside. Cops come before my robbery is halfway over and I fail.

He did it again 3 or 4 times until I just fucking shotgunned him in the back of the head every time I saw him.

jaybeeze

Instead we get Weber playing forward, and a revolving door on our first, second and third line. -sigh-

Yeah no kidding. During the off season, all I kept hoping for was that Kesler would have some actual 2nd liners to help him. Instead, Burrows and Schroeder both get injured.

Kesler's only goal was on a deflated Dubynk and it's bummin' me out.

Smiley90

No one should claim BS more than the Devils. 22 back to back games. damn yo.

Devils have the third least travel distance, so there's that.

Canucks have 5th most travel distance and 17 b2b's.

(Sharks have most distance, but only 10 b2b's)

Top Bottom